cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket # 16906442

N/A

Ticket # 16906442

My ticket has been open for more than 24 hours now.. and still not even a peep from PlusNet.

Is it too much to ask for some 'award winning' customer service around here?

Oh, and btw, my speeds have got worse.. on 2Meg but getting 512K speeds (According to your speed test thingy!)
9 REPLIES
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

try giving them a call, sometime things slip through the net, and we can't take it for granted that anybody is reading these right now
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

Amazing. Within 10 minutes, I get a reply to my ticket. What is not amazing is that it took me posting on a public forum to shift them into gear.

Poor PlusNet. Very Poor.
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

I think its very unlikely that posting here helped your cause, its much more likely that you got to the front of the queue.

PN have had problems today with their phone system, so there will have been an additional backlog to get through - glad they've got you sorted now
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

I think its very unlikely that posting here helped your cause, its much more likely that you got to the front of the queue.

from plus.net: Closure of enquiries 5 hours, 44 minutes

.. Somehow, I don't grasp your reasoning.
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

These are average times, based over all ticket pools.

There are hundreds of different pools, for different departments and tasks. It very much depends on the nature of the query, as the the responce time.

Certainly with fault, these go to the relevant departments, that may take longer due to the hands on investigation needed with such requests.
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

Perhaps the cuistomer service figures should be provided to us broken down into departments, then we can see where the problems are!
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

Put it this way, it has taken months go get the stats changed so they work.

They are currently set manualy by the comms team, based on the internal reporting data, rather than the automated way they used to (which then broke, and froze at 10 hours for months).

I would want it too, but don't expect it any time soon.
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

hey glasgowuni,

my broadband speed is terrible at the moment.Did you notice an improvement of speed after they spoke 2 you?
N/A

Ticket # 16906442

Is this another post regarding tickets not being answered by any chance?