cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is your last chance PlusNet

N/A

This is your last chance PlusNet

I'm writing this on the alternate 0845 1400101. In other words I'm paying a local call fee on top of the quarterly fee I already pay PlusNet for internet access. I'm doing this because your line is ALWAYS engaged. I've given up trying.

Sort this out now, PlusNet. Sort it. I'm giving you a week and if the problem persists I'm cancelling my account and going elsewhere. This engaged problem has been happening for several months now.

As a journalist for several computer magazines I will also bear PlusNet's inefficiency in mind the next time I write my annual service providers survey.

This is not good enough and I've had enough of complaining to no avail. I've been with PlusNet for several years and deserve better for my loyalty in today's competitive market.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: This is your last chance PlusNet

Here here! This company is so messing me about as well. I have died and gone to isp hell Sad
N/A

Me too - I've subscribed to ADSL over a month ago. Most problems except the splitter have been solved, but I am getting nowhere with that - I even wrote 2 days ago notifying them that I would be cancelling the CC payments. Looks like I'm actually going to do this in desperation.

> I'm writing this on the alternate 0845 1400101. In other words I'm paying a local call fee on top of the quarterly fee I already pay PlusNet for internet access. I'm doing this because your line is ALWAYS engaged. I've given up trying.
>
> Sort this out now, PlusNet. Sort it. I'm giving you a week and if the problem persists I'm cancelling my account and going elsewhere. This engaged problem has been happening for several months now.
>
> As a journalist for several computer magazines I will also bear PlusNet's inefficiency in mind the next time I write my annual service providers survey.
>
> This is not good enough and I've had enough of complaining to no avail. I've been with PlusNet for several years and deserve better for my loyalty in today's competitive market.

N/A

Nick,

IIRC you posted some time ago that you were having problems with windows hanging during start up and shut down with your A360 adsl modem. Did you ever get it resolved? I am still having the problem and have been unable to cure it.

> Me too - I've subscribed to ADSL over a month ago. Most problems except the splitter have been solved, but I am getting nowhere with that - I even wrote 2 days ago notifying them that I would be cancelling the CC payments. Looks like I'm actually going to do this in desperation.
>
N/A

Hi Paul,

No I haven't cured it. In fact I have 2 PCs, PII 233
& PII 266 Notebook. The 233 is the one that I couldn't install the modem on, & the 266 is now (since the modem was installed) prone to sudden Blue Screens of Death when the Screen-saver kicks in. I can't seem to disable the SS. I've concluded my computers are too old for ADSL & am in the process of getting new ones. If those problems continue at least I have eliminated 1 potential cause - even at a great price!

>
> IIRC you posted some time ago that you were having problems with windows hanging during start up and shut down with your A360 adsl modem. Did you ever get it resolved? I am still having the problem and have been unable to cure it.
>
N/A

Hi Nick,

I have updated your open ticket for you and should be able to update you further shortly. Please accept my apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----