cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This forum needs a few extra's

N/A

This forum needs a few extra's

With this being said i would like to ask for there to be an edit utility being added just incase we change our mind in what we post like myself feel alittle ashamed now in my haste, or be able to delete our post when we belileve it not to be right like it lots of other forums you can change ur posts or even delete them.

4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: This forum needs a few extra's

> With this being said i would like to ask for there to be an edit utility being added just incase we change our mind in what we post like myself feel alittle ashamed now in my haste, or be able to delete our post when we belileve it not to be right like it lots of other forums you can change ur posts or even delete them.
>
>
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will put this forward for consideration to see if it can be implemented in the future.

In the meantime the support staff are able to edit and delete postings so if you wanted this done we can do so on the receipt of a Contact Us ticket.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

oliverb
Grafter

I would say this forum needs a better way of organising threads so you can find a discussion without having to dig. A choice of views like showing only threads you've posted to would help. Or only showing threads that have been posted to in the last n days or that have unread messages.

Last but not least:

Could the email notifications include a URL pointing to the relevant message or thread. That should not be hard to implement.

N/A

Hi Alan

Do you have this facility with email/majordomp/usenet?

Anyway, I was wondering, why do you SHOUT your name?

elton
Grafter

> With this being said i would like to ask for there to be an edit utility being added just incase we change our mind in what we post like myself feel alittle ashamed now in my haste, or be able to delete our post when we belileve it not to be right like it lots of other forums you can change ur posts or even delete them.
>
>

Many threads wouldn't make any sense at all if people could just go and change or delete what they'd written.
A simple and civilised option, is to think about what you're going to say, and what the consequences might be of saying it, before you make the post.

--
Skonko!