cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ticket system

N/A

The ticket system

Aparently I have updated my own ticket to a high priority, this happened at 0700 this morning.

How the hell can I update my own ticket when I was still in bed at 0700 this morning.

Something on your system smells very badly if anyone can gain access to your system and alter customers tickets, how on earth can we put any trust in a system that is so corruptable.

Answers please plusnet.
--
Reset
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: The ticket system

> Aparently I have updated my own ticket to a high priority, this happened at 0700 this morning.
>
> How the hell can I update my own ticket when I was still in bed at 0700 this morning.
>
> Something on your system smells very badly if anyone can gain access to your system and alter customers tickets, how on earth can we put any trust in a system that is so corruptable.
>
> Answers please plusnet.
>
> --
> Reset

m8..i think you will find thats an automatic event generated internally when you have not been replied to within the specified time frame.....!
N/A

RE: The ticket system

> m8..i think you will find thats an automatic event generated internally when you have not been replied to within the specified time frame.....!

Exactly right. Smiley

Under circumstances where a ticket has not been replied to for a period of time, it is escalated as high priority.

Perhaps the 'owner' should be changed to reflect the fact that it's an automated process - I will look into that.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+