cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The real Plusnet Userpoll

N/A

An unbiased poll. Actually, it's already biased towards Plusnet by having two positive points and one negative one.

Let's see what happens...
7 REPLIES
N/A

Actually both go hand in hand. By striving to acheive the first goal the second has to run hand in hand.

Whats your take on the situation and what do you feel the current priorities are and what would you do to change it?
N/A

Which one are you interpreting as negative?

(Are there supposed to be three? I only get two..
N/A

Haha! I think it's been altered by the moderators, the third column should be

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
N/A

It certainly wasnt altered by me and I am the only Mod around right now.

had it been, and there is no reason on this earth why it owuld have been, a note to that effect would have been appended to the post.

Having said that, I actually thought that this was going to be one of the more constructive polls on the boards. i may have been mistaken.
N/A

I doubt that any of the mod's would do such a thing.... Quite a few polls have appeared recently with odd options and various bits not working, without any sabotage. And to be honest, its not really controversial or offensive so they'd have no good reason to. Had you put a poll up about which was the best sauce to put on kittens before eating them, you may have got it modified, but there would be a note there...

Incidentally, being focussed on making a profit is not neccesarily a negative point either. All customers want to be using a company which makes some sensible profit, its an excellent indication of customer satisfaction and service - if they weren't keeping people happy, there would be no profit...

The key is realising that to get to a profit ££££ position, you must show a commitment to Customer satisfaction by providing a robust internet service, a huge part of which is Dedication to help and support

So really I guess all three should be the case.
N/A

I've posted a version 2 up.

There are a lot of things plusnet can do. Where there's a problem, there's a solution. Just take a look at the posts in the Community Support section.
N/A

Just take a look at the posts in the Community Support section.

I do, most days. Smiley

This thread is now pointless as the OP has created another poll.

This one is now locked.