cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due......

N/A

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due......

I cannot believe the ineptitude of the PlusNet Customer Service staff.

I raised a line failure query in March. In fact the ADSL line never ever worked. PN prevaricated for weeks before eventually getting BT engineers involved.

PN and BT then had a competetion to find out which could be most incompetent - it was a tough and closely fought battle which ended in a draw.

During this time I threatened to leave PN but was told that I would not be refunded my payments to date and would also have to pay the remainder of my 12 month contract. PN blamed BT by claiming that the issue was outwith their control as they did not have a service level contract.

I was unable to verify this with BT as they do not speak to plebs like me.

Oh joy. My line was repaired at the beginning of June. PN claimed that they would submit an Early Line Fault claim to BT which would allow them to reclaim and refund my subscriptions.

PN then went on holiday and eventually submitted the application two months later. They have now gone on holiday again and all I get are automated updates telling me that "The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due......" These actions are someimes followed up and sometimes not.

In my experience PN are absolutely hopeless and do not have a shred of custsomer service. Am I alone?
2 REPLIES
The_10th
Grafter

Not alone at all

A glance at the titles on this board will show you that you are not alone Cry

Take a look here also.
Community Veteran

Re: The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due..

I raised a line failure query in March.

You are bloody patient :O

PN prevaricated for weeks before eventually getting BT engineers involved.

Presumeably after telling you the information they needed (as detailed in the tutorial at http://users.plus.net/tutorials/id/10) and you having supplied it?

PN and BT then had a competetion to find out which could be most incompetent - it was a tough and closely fought battle which ended in a draw.

oh, come on; BT must've won that one; PN are pretty poor at the minute but they do (belive it or not) on the whole care for the customer.

During this time I threatened to leave PN but was told that I would not be refunded my payments to date and would also have to pay the remainder of my 12 month contract. PN blamed BT by claiming that the issue was outwith their control as they did not have a service level contract.

and you left it at that? Consumer law is your friend...

I was unable to verify this with BT as they do not speak to plebs like me.

'tis true I'm afraid have a look at their website where all the products are listed.

Oh joy. My line was repaired at the beginning of June. PN claimed that they would submit an Early Line Fault claim to BT which would allow them to reclaim and refund my subscriptions.

gd, gd.

In my experience PN are absolutely hopeless and do not have a shred of custsomer service. Am I alone?

Whilst I do not agree with your sentiment you aren't alone. PlusNet's customer service has been diabolical of late; and whilst I know they are working extremely hard to sort it it's not a quick thing...