cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The grass is'nt always greener

N/A

Migrated from plus net to Zen , migration taking place last night.
I must say I never had a problem with my plus net connection, I was not thrilled in the way plus net have handled itself over the last year, but that did not really bother me.
my reason for moving was an attempt to better my pings/latency on gaming servers, so I thought I would try zen after all the fairly positive reviews.

done my first trecert this morning and noticed an immediate improvment of 10ms from plusnets, thought i was quids in

however all my usuall gaming servers have jumped from 60 ish to 90 ish and I am having connection problems, my exchange shows no problems, I will monitor closely over next week or 2 and make a decision whether to stay or go?

maybe even back to plus net ? :shock:
4 REPLIES
N/A

Just migrated to zen and going very well so far, migration was a breeze, online gaming ping about the same as plusnet.

Usenet download speed, million times better!!!! more constant speed and less erratic as PN.

Had constant max 2mbps speed so far, well happy. Cool
N/A

Moved to Zen also and so far it's a marked improvement. Usenet is usable again and although Zen costs more it's worth it.

Shame that plus net couldn't continue to offer the 'premium' service that I was very happy with up until the changes
N/A

I moved to Plusnet becuase everywhere I read it rated the ISP very well.

A few months down the line and it is the biggest mistake I made......Emule is DEAD.........
N/A

My pings have always been excellent since i've been on broadband. With plusnet I average around 25-30 on battlefield 2 Cool