cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The falling man

N/A

The falling man

The metronet upside down man logo (top right of this page) always reminds me of 'the falling man' channel 4 documentary that was aired around the middle of last month, about the poor souls who threw themselves from the WTC buildings on 11/9/2001. I suggest you change it.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Re: The falling man

The metronet upside down man logo (top right of this page) always reminds me of 'the falling man' channel 4 documentary that was aired around the middle of last month, about the poor souls who threw themselves from the WTC buildings on 11/9/2001. I suggest you change it.

I never thought about it until you mentioned it, but there is a similarity. In fact I wish you hadn't mentioned it as it is very depressing.
N/A

The falling man

Look at it this way...... It's a logo of a man doing cart wheels.

How much more innocent do you want it.. :shock:
N/A

The falling man

Obviously he hasn't had to call MN support otherwise he would be annoyed with a hint of boredom Smiley
N/A

The falling man

How much more innocent do you want it..

Hey.. you can't go around being all sensible, no one will take you seriously Cheesy
Just had a thought.. the "men at work sign" reminds me of a mass murderer digging graves Cheesy
Cheers
Jon
N/A

The falling man

How much more innocent do you want it.. :shock:

There was a wonderful post, now seemingly archived, made on the Metronet AG forum soon after the new logo appeared in which the author observed that, impressive as the acrobatic feat was, how much more impressive would it have been had the perpetrator been simultaneously urinating into a bucket. I have never subsequently been able to look at that image without wondering...

Regards,

Pete
N/A

The falling man

Maybe he's touching the ceiling and the photo was rotated 180 degrees?
N/A

The falling man

Never really thought about the handstand man - always too busy trying to locate 'user stats'!!!!! Cheesy
N/A

The falling man

Never really thought about the handstand man - always too busy trying to locate 'user stats'!!!!! Cheesy

Cos your close to your limit or you just can't fnd them?
N/A

Falling lady

Do you think they are related?

http://freeola.com/

Look at the .eu banner....