cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The elusive MAXDSL

N/A

The elusive MAXDSL

this is from one of the forums, there are many more !!

I get a constant 8128Mb at all other times
sync 7.8MB to 8128MB SNR 7db stable rate 6500

The guy above joined August 2005
He is on the same option as I am
I joined in January 2003

and am still on 2Mb 1km from the exchange.
Maybe he jumped the que !!! So what is fair about this system ? Cry
4 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

The elusive MAXDSL

They seek it here
They seek it there
Those PN users seek it everywhere
Is it heaven
Or is it hell
That demned elusive MaxDSL!
N/A

The elusive MAXDSL

the answer to the question is i did jump the que and i was surprised i got upgraded.i must have done a good deed that day

@shellsong

like the poem Wink

this is a first beying used as a example im honoured
N/A

The elusive MAXDSL

You think you are unfairly treated I joined in Aug 2000 queued jumped and still no upgrade and with no bulk tool it looks like 2008 for an upgrade.
passer
Grafter

The elusive MAXDSL

You think you are unfairly treated I joined in Aug 2000 queued jumped and still no upgrade and with no bulk tool it looks like 2008 for an upgrade.

Hah! You're lucky! I joined in 1788, applied to queuejump, got dragged through the streets of Paris in 1793 on an (allegedly) up to 2mb cart which I swear was running at less than 512 kbps, and ended up on a platform which certainly wasn't DSLMax. I complained to CS, who just told me to "hold on" to my ears, while they got on with their knitting.

I agreed to be referred to someone called Madame La Guillotine from BTw, at my own cost, but my synching feeling proved to be justified, and I ended up with no connection at all from the shoulders upwards. And my bandwidth and usage allowances, for which I was paying £22 a month, were apparently redistributed among "the poor", who probably just blew it all on cake.

And where was shellsong when you needed him? As elusive as ever, with not even an expression of zorro at his terrible doggerel...... :lol:

(brandon2 runs for cover..)