cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The cost of waiting for waiting for support

N/A

Just got my latest phonebill and can put a figure on how much I spent waiting for PlusNet to answer their phone last month. £7.86.

:idea: How about introducing a freefon number +Net or better still answering your phones :!: :!:

How do I go about recouping the money or is it one of the downsides of being with PlusNet :?:
8 REPLIES
N/A

Its just ridiculous isnt it, Plusnet is the worse ISP i have ever known, everyone else i know that has moved over to LLU on different ISPs have had no problems
N/A

Anybody else totted up how much they are spending trying to get through to support? Any comment/s on If/how I have any case to get some money back from PlusNet? PlusNet, any comment? An apology maybe?
N/A

I thought that as a WLR customer you would have the cost of calling the 0845 number neutralised.
But then I do admit that it depends on if the call was for phone reasons or Broadband reasons. If for BB reasons then offering a free phone number is rather much like introducing a death sentence upon yourself, but still at least people wouldnt mind waiting on hold for a few hours then as its free.

Id say its a close and tough call, its a good arguement either way, but I cant really call it.

Regards,
N/A

I would send the accounts/complaints dept. an e.mail but guess what e.mail appears to be down again (been getting pop server not responding for the past hour):roll:
N/A

I am seeking legal advice on the 15th of this month regarding a refund on my BB downtime, among other things, i will mention the cost of the calls for support and see what they say..
N/A

Calculate the cost of downdown, calculate the time spent waiting on the phoen, calculate the call time.

Add it all up, send PN a claim for compensation.

They don't respond in 14 days, send them a letter before action, 14 days after assuming no resolution file a claim through the courts on moneyclaim on line.

Time to stand up for consumer rights!
N/A

Ask yourself this...would you really pay for any other service with such poor support?

My advice...leave
N/A

Cheers for the advice crane, will do.