cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Ticket System: Please help

N/A

I know a lot of people are sick of my complaining (lol) but I really need some help (please don't refer me to the phone lines!!)

I really need some advice on how to get the best service using the ticket system. as in, how i can get people to answer my queries without being put on hold half the time.

some questions i want answered are really simple: eg. am i liable for a refund because my internet has not been reconnected (partly due to a fault of plus net)? but i am always put on hold or the people side step the point of my posting.

i just want to know how other people are coping with it and if people have tips on how to get the best out of the system (thats a bit of a strange way to put it sorry but i cant phrase it well). i mean well, but i just want some tips because the system has got the better of me and i am really....... tired and frustrated by it.

please help me so i can sort of, stop dumping my internet problems on you poor readers and helpers.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Are you sure your tickets are getting put 'on hold'?. Do you keep adding notes to them?, as this will keep sending them to the back of the queue.

If you believe your point is being 'side stepped' have you tried contacting someone direct?, such as Ian Wild, and giving him details of the tickets concerned (this should only be done as a last resort I would suggest, as he is a busy man and in demand).

Would you like to go into more detail about the problems you have and the responses you have received?
Community Veteran

I thought your query about this had already been answered on another thread. see the quote from that reply below.
Thanks Plus Net helper person. At least someone is helping me.

My Pleasure

So let me get this straight, on 13th Sept I raise a ticket saying "I'm paying for unused broadband so please withdraw the payment for August-September". If I do that will they withdraw the billing for the month? And will I be legiable for a refund of my connection fee? If you tell me to raise this in a ticket, I already have some time ago and the "helpers" have side stepped the issue

Quite simply raise a ticket on the 13th, saying you have been paying for the time you have been offline and we will amend your invoice dates accordingly.
N/A

No what i meant was actually just a more general "Does any one have any tips" because i keep having tickets on hold and its sort of frustrating when you want an simple answer. yes i have posted this topic with all the other threads in mind, i know im repeating myself but im just asking for tips from others who have used this system
N/A

Ichigo,

The ticketing system is usually very efficient and answers will be returned normally in a few hours. At the minute the support centre is under a lot of pressure as outlined in other posts.

In addition, certain departments only work Mon - Fri , so , depending on the nature of your query, you may have to wait for a couple of days to get your answer.

The system is fairly straightforward and does what it says on the tin.

Once the difficulties in the Support Centre get disposed of then the ticketing system will return to normal.

As always, the forums can be a valuable source of information if you get stuck..

Best regards

Mark