cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Disappearing Poll

N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Hi malcolmhillier, why have you deleted the poll that you set up this morning which was seeking votes as to those customers that were satisified/dissatisfied/undecided with the service provided by +Net??

What were the results at the time you removed the poll?

:?
14 REPLIES
Community Veteran

The Disappearing Poll

The results were something like:

not happy: 4
happy:24
not sure: 9
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Ah, that's the reason!!

Thanks Peter. :?

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Full quote of post directly preceding this one removed as it's unnecessary]
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

not happy: 4
happy:24
not sure: 9

With those results probably scared he would have to keep his word and admit he was a moaner.

If there are any Mods left: is there anything can be done with people that ruin threads by either deleting their posts ordeleting the whole thread if it is not going their way.
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Sunhouse, agreed, and I certainly think the mods should consider preventing the deletion of polls!! :lol:
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

If possible, I'd say allow the posts to be edited for upto 5 minutes after originally posted (so you can correct any obvious typo's, grammer, and spelling) and then lock the post in place and prevent further editing.

I know we have a preview button, but does anyone actually use that?
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Malcolmhillier for some reason, deletes all his posts, very strange.
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

... (so you can correct any obvious typo's, grammer, and spelling) and then lock the post in place and prevent further editing.

Yes, I sometimes hvae probelms with spelling Wink - even after I have used the preview!!
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Could you please clarify if mh and/or his posts are strange!! Smiley
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Been doing it all day mostly after there are a few replies so in the end a thread makes no sense: There has already one thread been locked because of it
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Could you please clarify if mh and/or his posts are strange!! Smiley

A bit of both I think....... seems to be a bit of a troll in that he/she has been posting ant-plusnet messages then waits till there has been a few replies to which he/she adds a couple more anti-Plusnet posts waits for a couple of more replies than deletes all of his/hers posts...... so as to which one is strange I will leave that for you to decide :-)
Metalguru
Grafter

The Disappearing Poll

Deleting posts is def' not good.

But deleting customers ..................... Now that is the pits.
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Been doing it all day mostly after there are a few replies so in the end a thread makes no sense: There has already one thread been locked because of it

I remember him saying "there is no reason for my posts to be here anymore"! Maybe he has bad experiences with forum postings in the past.
Metalguru
Grafter

The Disappearing Poll

If yer quick, you may just be able to catch some of his latest gems in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum (See topic marked "Info").
N/A

The Disappearing Poll

Seems all the posts are going!!!

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/search.php?search_id=1284821246&start=0

V Strange.

Mental note to never reply to any of his threads. Just cos I don't want to Wink