cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That's it, I'm off...

N/A

That's it, I'm off...

I've only been with Plusnet for just over a week and I'm already looking to migrate. I moved from Pipex to Plusnet Premier after it was advertised as "The Ultimate Broadband Package" and 'Ideal for experienced, serious Internet users'. Obviously this isn't the case for any serious user with the managed traffic and blocked ports.
2 REPLIES
N/A

That's it, I'm off...

This is rediculous im no high p2p usr but i went for this product because it was unlimited and uncapped surerly this is going against there information they provide and in some ways ripping us off.

Any form of shapping shouldnt be allowed as we pay for it not to be surerly it would be better to increase the price slightly or reduce the price and bog us down with shapping of the network.

Poor poor poor show.

Have to seriously consider moving again.

why is it that every isp gets you in with cheap deals then screws you over by altering there price, capping or shapping of network once you are in there grasp
N/A

That's it, I'm off...

Because thats what these rip off merchants do. I have only been with them a month and up until yesterday was happy now they start to limit and charge the same... I may as well stuck with WANAPOO.......