cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou James

Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

Thankyou James

Just a quick thankyou James and the Plusnet staff for sorting out the little issue i had regarding the speeds on my connection couldn't have asked for a better service and the BT guy that came out was a top bloke is there any chance that you could pass that on to BT for me?

Craig
9 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Thankyou James

Good stuff.

Will see what I can do.
Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

Thankyou James

Thanks James i know its a long shot but you never know.
tssk
Grafter

Thankyou James

Just like to add my twopennorth as well, thanks for getting BT to roll me back to my 2meg connection, I can start growing my hair again after pulling most of it out!

And to Plusnet: You have a gem working for you in James, the amount of stuff I've seen him do for others, and the guidance he gives out on these forums is one of the things that just about keeps me with Plusnet all these years (since around 199Cool.

Thanks James - and thanks to all the other "backroom lads and lasses" who try their hardest as well.
James
Grafter

Thankyou James

Thanks Guys.

These comments are always appreciated. Always nice to have a purpose in life Wink
N/A

Thankyou James

Yeah thanks from me too for sorting my long standing problem out, maybe plusnet should invest in cloning technology like dolly the sheep Smiley
Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

Thankyou James

A plusnet office full of little James's

:lol: :lol:
James
Grafter

Thankyou James

Don't give the girlfriend any ideas.
pepsi_max2k
Grafter

Thankyou James

and thanks for finally figuring out what was wrong with my not-quite-so-max dslmax connection Cool
N/A

Thankyou James

Yes, James is one cool Cool dude! Efficient Smiley polite Wink GSOH :lol: and he likes cricket too :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sorted me out for Max in under 24 hours Cheesy :

Thanks, James and keep it up!! Wink