Thanks

Thanks Jon, that's grand!

Best Regards,
Ed.
7 REPLIES
N/A

What does it mean?

Anyone,

Please what does "Script User Unused - ADC - Developers" mean?

Is it bad?

Very worried of more problems.

Yours,
Ed.
Community Veteran

What does it mean?

Where are you seeing it?

If its in a ticket, does it also say INTERNAL, if so its an internal message from one PN dept to another so may not make any sense to you, but should do to the dept it is sent to.
N/A

What does it mean?

My estimation is that it's a ticket created by a script. But I'm probably wrong - I usually are Cheesy
JonathanW
Grafter

What does it mean?

Generally means that one of the automated processes has carried something out on your account. For example if you've requested an account change it'll show up as being handled by a script. Similarly, with the faults tool and house move tool you'll get script generated comments on your questions.
N/A

Here's the ticket

Ok!

Thanks for the replies.

It is a Broadband Fault Checker ticket. This is the summary at the bottom of ticket 19982666:

---------------------------------------------------

I've now raised your fault to our suppliers - please allow up to 5 days for the next update.

Regards,
[CSC Agent - name removed]

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:14am, Thursday 10th August 2006
Broadband Fault Checker - Connection checks [ Completed ]

All diagnostic checks have now finished.

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:14am, Thursday 10th August 2006
Your support request has been escalated to the correct team for review.

----------------------------------------------------

This ticket got lost in the automated system previously so if this is an automated thing I don't trust that anyone will be looking at it at all. Has "our suppliers" done anything yet? Don't undertand it.

Regards,
Ed.
JonathanW
Grafter

What does it mean?

Looks like the automated system has caught back up and has moved the question away from the pool it should be in. So I've shunted it back to the correct pool, though it'd already been escalated for further investigation.
N/A

Hi

Hi PN, Any joy on ticket 19982666 yet.

3weeks down and no replies. The lack of response is a let down.

I can't even get the free dialup becuase my login is rejected, but to be honest the bandwidth is hopeless for me anyway - what we really want is broadband back.

Fed up,
Ed.