cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to Plusnet!

N/A

Thanks to Plusnet!

I rarely look at this forum unless I have an actual question I'd like further information on, to be honest I've got much more interesting things to do and dont feel lonely enough to frequent an ISP forum for conversation.

I'm an Internet user for the best part of 10 years and a veteran of more ISP's than I can remember. I've been with PN since last may, all I can say is great stuff! It works, it's quick and well priced.

Luckily for me I have a life so I'm not to fussed whether my 'traffic is shaped' if I download 100 tb of appz I dont need, films i wont watch and mp3's I wont listen to.

So, thanks PN for a product that does what I pay for! Smiley
7 REPLIES
N/A

Thanks to Plusnet!

Alot of foke would disagree with you. but the main problem i see is people dont know whats going on in the background so dont understand shaping etc. Hence they complain with no understanding and it ends up in long posts of complete rubbish.

Personally Theres a lot of things that are buggin me atm. The service is ok. does what i need to the most part. The reason i say is because plusnet do try to look into the future. they dont sit back on there asses like zen seem to do. dragging there feet along. Dont get me wrong. there a good isp. they just are somewhat slow about doing anything new :/

I'm staying here as i know. somehow plusnet will pull back up again. every company has its bad years/months/period. When automation is brought in of the traffic management things shud really start lookin up a bit Smiley
N/A

Thanks to Plusnet!

I know alot of people will disagree, on the whole for no real reason but to complain. My point is / was that PN provide a good working service at a good price. Hell people its just the Internet, there's a whole world outside the front door!

As you say many people are complaining about issues of which they have no background understanding on how to operate an ISPas a succesfull and profitable business. I also have no idea and tbh dont care as long as I get what I pay for.

How would these people have coped back in pre 0800 dial-up days lol.
N/A

Re: Thanks to Plusnet!

And what if you have paid for a broadband service to play online shoot-em-up with your mates? Wink
N/A

Thanks to Plusnet!

And what if you have paid for a broadband service to play online shoot-em-up with your mates?

Yup I do. and it works fine. I dunno why but i havnt really been affected by the gaming lag issues at all. Simply works for me. so cant complain Smiley[/code]
N/A

Thanks to Plusnet!

Luckily for me I have a life so I'm not to fussed whether my 'traffic is shaped' if I download 100 tb of appz I dont need, films i wont watch and mp3's I wont listen to.

lmao

Dead right! Cheesy
N/A

Re: Thanks to Plusnet!

Well lucky you! A lot of us would like to have your quality of service.
N/A

Thanks to Plusnet!

I would just like to be able to ensure that I have a connection to the Internet or read my Plusnet email or even get into this forum without having to wait 1/2 hour or get cannot find server.