cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for MAC

N/A

Thanks for MAC

despite all the fuss over the SUP FUP etc, i decided to give the new T&C a go and after a few weeks, decided it wasn't for me

after an initial rant, i've calmed down and realised that's the way service industries go, circumstances change and Ts&Cs are never set in stone completely and are always "subject to change" as time goes by. it's just something we have to expect from a service industry.

after deciding that plusnet wasn't for me, i simply made a choice to go elsewhere, it's not a reflection on the company, it's only a change in circumstances

now i'm off to f2s and i have to say that plusnet's CS staff have always been on hand and extremely helpful, i've rarely had any problems. i requested my MAC code last night and got it this morning, and after contacting f2s i now have my date of migration next week wednesday - maybe i've been lucky!

so thanks to everyone, and to the CS staff, good luck!
2 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Thanks for MAC

despite all the fuss over the SUP FUP etc, i decided to give the new T&C a go and after a few weeks, decided it wasn't for me....

Yes businessess evolve or go under. Wether the change is good or bad is for the customer/user to decide for themselves...like you have. I agree with everything you have said and applaud you for saying it. Good luck with your new ISP and the return of happy surfing times.

*Ring-RIng*

'Hello'
'Guinness Book of Records?'
'Yes'
'A Plusnet customer has just posted a non-aggressive, reasonable post!'
'Gasp!.....THUD'
'Hello?...Hello?

Cheesy

Fred,
Edited to change punchline.
N/A

Thanks for MAC

well, i guess i'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to pay to leave

i think there will be some overlap, but instead of bleating on about it, i consider it lucky that i'm getting off pretty easy!