Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for Buggering Up My Connection

N/A

Dear plusnet,

Without prejudice.

After having to hound plus net to update my connection to maxdsl after already paying for a full month with the same connection. Everything looked fine. I could now host my bands songs via bit-torrent no problems, As we have a large fan base. Likewise downloading files from non bit torrent sources. Speeds were pretty good 730kb dl 50kb ul.

Now my problem is interleaving is stopping me from playing/acting as admin in online games such as et (server is on clan base splatter ladder with 1000's of players daily) & world of warcraft with team speak.
I also find the bandwidth meter is totally inaccurate.

With my old connection 200/25 my ping was a consistent 50 now its gone up to 100 which is as bout as useful as an ash-tray on a motorcycle. In fact unplayable at professional level. Im also getting 1000's of CRC errors and errord seconds daily.

My line IS FINE. No Faults no bad weather [censored] or anything. I am So p*****d off right now. Being a student ive hee haw money to play about with, and im wasting £23 a month on this [censored] + £12 bt land line rental!.

So what are you going to about it plusnet? I expect it too be fixed or you & i are going to have a fall out.
You have one week to acknowledge this problem and advise me on how we can fix it. As tickets don't get answered from what i read, i see no point in raising one and wasting yet more of my time.

If not i want my refund and mac code asap! As demon are more than happy to accommodate my needs with full speed and no interleaving (id recommended Demon in central scotland) I have tested demon with a fellow student in my town and it is flawless, fast and reliable! and is also unlimited with no bandwidth cap.

I personally hope it wont come to this but if im forced too i shall take any action against you i can.

E.g.. Boycotting you through multiple sources here be it, well visited band websites, local tabloids or through campaigns in collaboration with a verity of scottish colleges/ university's. As im sure young people make up a good quantity of your unhappy customer base, And are entitled to their say.

As i say, im not being nasty nor am i looking for a fight. Im Simply just sick to death with a unsatisfactory service.

I would appreciate any other comments or views on this subject from other users, and a quick response from plus net.

Sincerely,
Mr Craig G Elliott
1 REPLY
N/A

Hi Craig.

I am locking this post in favour of the duplicate which you have created in Broadband Help. That post has received a number of replies.

Cross posting causes duplication and confusion and is against the rules.

Thanks.