cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text about graph scale missing from Usage page

Community Veteran

What happened to the text that appears under the 'usage this month' text in the broadband view my usage page?

It used to indicate the scale would adjust and it did not indicate your total usage available.

Did you revert back to an earlier version of the page code due to the recent usage figures not being shown or has this been forgotten about when the page was last changed?

I have my usage figures for Mon & Tue now so that last issue where it was showing zero appears to be fixed.
8 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

Hi Peter,

It must have been rolled back by accident during the fix, I will have a better look into this tomorrow when there are some developers around to look at the problem.

Regards,
Community Veteran

and while you're at it, I think the 'Usage so far this month' should really be 'Usage so far for this billing period' as it does not show the monthly usage but the billing period usage (as detailed in the summary dates).
jberry
Grafter

If it has been rolled back by accident then re-rolling it to live is not a problem as it is a quick job. Making additional changes would require me to raise it as an idea and go through the development process again so it would have to be done seperately.

Regards,
bobgidden
Grafter

... [should be] 'Usage so far for this billing period' ...

and is the total supposed to add up correctly now, or is that still an ongoing 'feature' ?

Regards,

BobG
csogilvie
Grafter

Possibly... I believe some usage was not correctly reset at the billing change over, and a quick link:Contact Us ticket (Tech Support -> VMU) should sort it out I believe.
bobgidden
Grafter

Done - thanks, Colin.

BobG
jberry
Grafter

FYI, the issue with the text about graph scaling is now on problem 19185.

Regards,
bobgidden
Grafter

That seems to be on about the times shown ... ??

BobG