Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Latency/web time outs today

___oDiN__
Grafter

anyone experiencing gaming latency and web timeout/slowdowns today

wow has been horrendous for the last hour or two with no one else in game experiencing issues

took 6 reloads to get to forums on here too
12 REPLIES
N/A

Gettin it here too (Yorkshire)

From a long term plusnet customer that has many referal bonuses I'm looking at other ISP's and wondering why I should stay!

I work in media and send huge files so its not helpful when things drop out or I break my "acceptable" usage poilcy and have everything throttled to hell.

And considering the "acceptible" usage policy is ment to ensure reliable internet it really isnt working! e-mail checking is slow and time's out all the time, internet dropping poor connection speeds the list goes on.

Really plus.net get it together or you will find more people moving to other ISP's that offer a better service for less.
N/A

I've been getting the same problems since last night.
suec45
Grafter

Yep, started last night for me, router keeps losing PPP login and takes ages to reconnect. Cant gt any web pages for 10-15 minutes at a time, then it will come back for a bit, then lose it again.

Router has been fine for a year now, all of a sudden last night and today, I keep losing web page access, ftp will keep going if it was connected before, but if you disconnect, you cannot reconnect again.

COme on plusnet, sort it out!
N/A

Could you all check your connection status in the system tray and see how many errors you're getting?

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=plusnetowns2ag7.jpg
N/A

Same, 1000ping on ventrilo. 2k ping on WoWEU. Skype realy low quality. fix?
suec45
Grafter

Mambo boy, I use a wireless router and dont have a box like that.

Mine has no 'errors' listing.
N/A

Gettin it here too (Yorkshire)

From a long term plusnet customer that has many referal bonuses I'm looking at other ISP's and wondering why I should stay!

I work in media and send huge files so its not helpful when things drop out or I break my "acceptable" usage poilcy and have everything throttled to hell.

And considering the "acceptible" usage policy is ment to ensure reliable internet it really isnt working! e-mail checking is slow and time's out all the time, internet dropping poor connection speeds the list goes on.

Really plus.net get it together or you will find more people moving to other ISP's that offer a better service for less.
N/A

my ping is terrable with over 1000ms ping on wow this is crap to be blunt i have been with plus net 4 around 4 years if this carrys on not then i wont be with them much longer as this is unacceptable!!!
N/A

4000 ping in ventrilo yesterday and today. All was fine after the port I use was opened up for me, after 2 months of tickets back and forth. Now all this lag is coming back.
N/A

Same here in Milton Keynes (Wolverton Exchange), been like it for since around midday. Some sites are pretty quick (adslguide for example) but the majority of sites are taking minutes to load. Took 8 minutes to download the Cineworld Film Schedule Weekly Email. Extremely frustrating, and, as usual, nothing on the Status pages
N/A

Same here in Milton keynes as well just keeps disconecting and slow speeds. Can't play any games due to this or even watching streaming clips is slow and painful.
No updates from plusnet dont want to go round in a loop trying to raise a ticket as thats just a waste of time.

Over all getting fed up with pn now and lack of service!
N/A

Same here...connection is poor, Bras stuck on 500 even though im synching at 2400ish. Lots of disconnects too. Streaming is impossible, Gaming is impossible due to lag spikes and disconnects.
It's been like this for about 5 days now and i'm sick of it.