cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms & Conditions

N/A

Terms & Conditions

Hi, does anyone know if there is an archive of old T&C's for Plusnet? I joined in June 05 and wanted to see what changes have been made since. I'm sure when I joined there were not as many restriction.

Cheers
12 REPLIES
N/A

Terms & Conditions

Hi mimi,

Welcome to the boards.

The page your looking for is All T&C's.

I hope you find what your looking for.

Regards,
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Terms & Conditions

Hi,

If you click on the legal link at the bottom of the page that will take you to current T's & C's and also archived copies of the old ones that have now been superceded.
N/A

Terms & Conditions

You will proberly notice that nearly all half decent broadband providers will state that they can monitor and manage their servers at their descretion as and when needed, with or without notice to the user.

Does anyone actually fully read through the T&C's of any service or product, cause I know I don't.
N/A

Terms & Conditions

Does anyone actually fully read through the T&C's of any service or product, cause I know I don't.

Actually I do, I would not agree to something without knowing what I am agreeing to in all honesty I would think that to be incredably unwise to do.

If other people choose to blindly agree to terms without reading them then to be fair it is their own fault if they decide they dislike those terms later.
Community Veteran

Terms & Conditions

Sometimes I do sometimes I don'; it depends how lazy I'm feeling.

However I do agree with mttjocy that it's someones own fault if they don't and then dislike the terms to which they have agreed.
N/A

Terms & Conditions

I think it depends on reputation, but you fail to read terms & conditions at your own risk.

There are some businesses, where I wouldn't be too concerned about reading the terms & conditions thoroughly, because they have gained my trust through experience or reputation, that there wouldn't be any surprises.

Plusnet isn't one of them. Sad
N/A

Terms & Conditions

I dont usually signup to anything that Ive never heard of. I only usually signup from recommendation from family and friends.
N/A

Terms & Conditions

thanks for your replies. i found what i was looking for. Cheesy

it looks like Big Brother have removed my Avatar and signature..tut tut.
N/A

Terms & Conditions

Not big brother but the mods as per your PM's.
N/A

Terms & Conditions

actually fa55dsl has not yet answered my question as I feel my signature was within -Net's guidelines after reading them.

Like I say Big Brother Cheesy

--
This space is reserved for my signature...
N/A

Terms & Conditions

That's strange it looks like my post has been censored by pcsni - and you say your not being a big brother? :shock:
Community Veteran

Terms & Conditions

These forums are not a place for arguments or for you to grind your axe. For your information I do have other things to do other than read the forums all day and answer your sarcastic questions.

The limit is 10k in file size and 80x80 pixels I really don't think 100x100 and 38k in file size fits this limit in any shape or form. As this thread has gone off topic I'm locking it.

Chris