cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teleworker and Home Worker broadband services...

N/A

I just got (finaly) the Teleworker and Home Worker broadband services email to tell me what will be happening to my account, however it does not really give limits as such.

I pay 68 a month for a 2mbit / 256 line and download about 80gig/month on this. Upload is about 30gig. Is it possible for some one to shed light on what the FUP is for us? Is it the same as home accounts? or does it take into account these lines are being used for work purposes and as such the bandwidth usage is greatly increased?

thank you

Buz
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Did you click on the link in the email?

http://www.plus.net/features/usage_guide.shtml at the bottom:

How will Fair Usage be applied to Teleworker products?

The Fair Usage thresholds will be:

Teleworker 512Kb - 40GB per month at standard times (8am - 1am) and a potential 90GB with off-peak usage.
Teleworker 1Mb - 75GB per month at standard times (8am - 1am) and a potential 175GB with off-peak usage.
Teleworker Pro 512Kb - 40GB per month at standard times (8am - 1am) and a potential 90GB with off-peak usage.
Teleworker Pro 1Mb - 75GB per month at standard times (8am - 1am) and a potential 175GB with off-peak usage.
Teleworker Pro 2Mb - 125GB per month at standard times (8am - 1am) and a potential 325GB with off-peak usage.

Note the above FUP figures also apply to the equivelent old homeworker products.
N/A

no i didnt cos i filter out email links Shockedops:

thanks Wink

PS : are there any notes out on the speed? or will it be done like the home accounts with the potential of an 8megabit line?
Community Veteran

Same as residential as far as I know 2Mbs initially and 4/8 later - i.e when BT get round to it Wink
N/A

hehe, Smiley damn plusnet.

buz