Teleworker accounts?

N/A

Teleworker accounts?

So yea, a new month, ergo a new thread.

What is happening to these accounts?
When is it going to happen?
How much IS it going to cost us?
What will we get out of it?
What will we get between NOW and that date?

Can someone at PN please ans THESE questions (not any other bs u wanna put into the replies to fob us off) in THAT order, with SIMPLE non spin responses.

Oh and leave off the "we are finalising blah blah blah" if its near FINAL then dam well tell us MOST OF IT! it CANT ALL change! and im sure we can accept a few alterations between what you post NOW and what you WILL post SOON if it is "near final" or "finalising the small bits". Dear god i have heard that crap enough times now.

Buz
15 REPLIES
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

hey WOW, 30 odd views, and yet no response by plusnet team....how many bumps will it take?
Community Veteran

Teleworker accounts?

Probably a lot more as PN don't have an answer yet as Teleworker and the Business products are still being worked through regarding what changes will be made. So they can't answer any questions until that work has been finalised.

There are several other threads related to this in here and on AG in the same state of limbo.
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

I know, so i think this one should be made a large sticky and have a pn person assigned to it to give daily updates on what IS going to happen to these accounts, surly they have a lot of info already sorted out. So why can they not give us that?
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

You're not alone buzzons. I have homeworker pro and comparing it to the current products Plus net are offering I'm wondering whether I'm paying over the odds for an obsolete product.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Teleworker accounts?

HI there,

I am sorry for the lack of a response. We are pushing for developments sooner rather than later and will provide details as soon as they are available.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Teleworker accounts?

well give us some info now. u kow, u gotta have some of it already sorted. i dont care if its "pre alpha" stuff i just wanna know what kind of direction it is heading
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

Would be nice to have a review on whats going on at the moment.
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

*bump* Lets keep this at the top shall we Smiley (any else want bump command, so i dont get uber large post count due to bumping every day Wink)
csogilvie
Grafter

Teleworker accounts?

Bumping it every day is only likely to get the topic locked...
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

well can you make it a sticky then so they dont go forgetting about us for another few months.
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

made second page, thats just disapointing.

come on plusnet, give us some information
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

Hi buzz,

There is a fairly lengthy thread regarding "business accounts" currently bouncing about. The issue of homeworker and teleworker accounts has been included in that one.

Hopefully that thread will keep the pressure on.
N/A

Teleworker accounts?

I know, i just want them to give a stright ans without any flaming going on within a thread. I hoped this one could be where they could give us updates, but once again they are letting it slip by not even being botherd to say "hey this is what we are thinking.. ...."

buz
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Teleworker accounts?

Hi again,

Rest assured the updates will hit the forums as soon as we have them. The only thing I can say for sure is that the Lite accounts will be standardised in a similar fashion to the residential accounts ie. one price irrespective of speed. The data transfer costs will also undergo the same treatment so there aren't differing costs dependent on the account.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵