cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone support AWOL?

MysteryFCM
Grafter

Telephone support AWOL?

Been on hold now for 15 mins and quickly losing my patience. Am I missing something or have all the CST reps gone AWOL?
6 REPLIES
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Telephone support AWOL?

Oks I give up ........ phone hung up and never gonna bother trying to phone again.

Now can someone from PN PLEASE check my line ... specifically on the POP/SMTP and FTP protocols as they're worse than they were when I was on dialup!!!
N/A

Re: Telephone support AWOL?

Been on hold now for 15 mins and quickly losing my patience. Am I missing something or have all the CST reps gone AWOL?

Have a read of this forum, sometimes it's over an hour!!
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Telephone support AWOL?

lol I know .... but when it's us and not PN thats paying our bills, it shouldn't even be 5 mins on hold IMHO.
craigbrass
Grafter

Telephone support AWOL?

I have the same problem. I have been told it is because Tiscali's network (between the exchange and tiscali) has reached full capacity due to the number of users online. So much to the
"more free capacity than bt" comments I kept hearing at the start of the year!
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Telephone support AWOL?

Hi,

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting? The power outage this morning caused a problem with one of the gateways (THN-AG1) and consequently put the network out of balance again. Last time I checked THN-AG1 was still relatively quiet compared with the other pipes. As I say try a disconnect/reconnect and you should hit a quieter part of the network.
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Telephone support AWOL?

Already tried that several times Dave .... (it's not exactly a problem thats started today)