cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone Support is a Joke

degoop

Is there only 1 person managing the support phone numbe.

I have been in a queue for support for 2 hours (they did say the queue was over 10 minutes) I have had no Broadband connection since last night and just need a update about what they have planned to fix the problem.

I have tried new hardware so the fault is in the PN or BT space so for now I'm at there mercy.

Last night at 11pm I was 55 minutes to report the initial fault which I though then was a long time to wait - if I only knew what I do now

PN - Get the sevice desk staff levels sorted to offer a half decent service as I still in the queue!
6 REPLIES
mrchalk
Grafter

rubbish, eh? Sad
N/A

Re: Telephone Support is a Joke

Is there only 1 person managing the support phone numbe.

That many? You're optimistic!
degoop

After 2.5 hours I gave up as I had been checking the connection every 10 minutes to see if it was fixed, and bu***r me it was. Shocked Shocked Shocked :shock: :shock:

So the tip of the day is if your broadband its broke, phone PN and keep holding in the queue until your problem is fixed - The phone wont get answered but at least the problem might get fixed. :shock:

Good job I was at work and not at home with such a long hold Cheesy
Mark64uk
Grafter

Well like you i was on hold for 2 hours on sunday the amount of times i wrote my user name , telephone number and postcode down after being constantly told was amazing. That phone message needs changeing from calls are on on hold for over an hour not 10 mins. I even gave the "premium" number ago and that was ringing for 10 mins alot of help that was. This is making me think should i get my MAC code as ive only ever phoned support once and it was great this was a year ago thought.

Mark
Mark64uk
Grafter

Double Post !
N/A

Premium rang 10m for you, it cut me off after 3, I had tried premium after I realised it would be cheeper than the normal call's hold would cost.