cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone Customer Services!!!

N/A

Plusnet,

Why do you have a support telephone number, if i can never get through?
I remember that there used to be a call waiting system, what's happened to it?
I've tried calling the 08451400200 number to be told that all the support team are busy and then it cuts me off with no warning!!!
Plusnet, you're driving me friggin' mad!
12 REPLIES
N/A

The new system prevents your call from going through if there is a longer waiting time than 30mins.
All you can do is try later....
N/A

see my other post - this is not true unfortunately - i have been cut off 4 times when the waiting time was 20mins
N/A

The new system prevents your call from going through if there is a longer waiting time than 30mins.

It would be nice if they said so on the phone message and not just cut you off!
Again I think this is dreadful service. If you phoned my company how would you feel if I cut you off with no reason for doing it. Damn Rude!
Mand
Grafter

Hi

The functionality of the new phone system will eventually mean we can take a message and call you back when you get to front of the queue, along with various other wonderful little things.

At the moment we are having a few teething problems with the new system Smiley We are working on this and hope to have it resolved shortly.

We appreciate all comments and feedback and will be taking this on board when further impovements are made, after all we rely on referrals so need to ensure we meet our customers needs Smiley
N/A

The ability to actually speak to someone would be a nice feature.
N/A

The ability to actually speak to someone would be a nice feature.

brand new customers only Cheesy
N/A

I thought that might be the case. Poor fools. If only they knew what's in store for them...
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Yes! But at this point you HAVE been connected and paid the minimum call charge at the 0845 rate. Far better just to get a 'busy' tone for free - just as informative, but significantly cheaper to the caller.

Maurice
N/A

OK, so its a bit of a stinker at the minute, but once they get the answerphone working, you'll be able to leave a message for them, and have them call you back rather than hanging on the phone. At least then it'll be VFM.

Once the option to leave contact details is in place, I would prefer to use that, rather than just getting a busy tone.
N/A

Hi

The functionality of the new phone system will eventually mean we can take a message and call you back when you get to front of the queue, along with various other wonderful little things.

At the moment we are having a few teething problems with the new system Smiley We are working on this and hope to have it resolved shortly.

We appreciate all comments and feedback and will be taking this on board when further impovements are made, after all we rely on referrals so need to ensure we meet our customers needs Smiley

Hi Mand,

I have to admit that the use of a message system would be welcomed by many. Could you possibly though give us any indication on how long or how soon this may be implemented.
EG Are Plusnet far more concerned with fixing the system at present aswell as the VMBU and the mail servers to implement the message system say in a few months time or is this something that is being done as we speak?

Also if a user leaves a message are they guaranteed to be called back by the CSC or someone that can help?

Regards,
passer
Grafter

Tom - please don't ask her for details! They'll only get changed if she responds, and we'll be cursed with an endless discussion on the fullstops and commas of the original post.

In fact, don't ask any questions at all about future products or functionality, just let them stick with the current problems and let them get on with the snag-list. I'd rather their effort was expended on mending the broken stuff (inc. promises) than describing new pies in future skies. Sad
shellsong
Grafter

... new pies in future skies. Sad

ALL TOGETHER NOW! "There'll be new pies over the white cliffs of Dover..." Tongue