cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take a chill pill

N/A

Take a chill pill

Ok, so Plusnet are not TOTALLY perfect, but heck who is, you could certainly do a damnsite worse than them, people in here need to relax a little bit, come on, post a joke or 3, take a chill pill

AND FEEL THE LURVE!
39 REPLIES
N/A

Take a chill pill

Hi rob, they need to try our local wireless ISP. Wink
N/A

Take a chill pill

This is a support forum not a cheer up forum, if you have a problem it's discussed but unfortunately so many people have the same problem and yes I guess it's getting a bit boring but it just shows how incensed everyone is.

So you should go off to another forum unless you have a problem with this shabby outfit!

S
Community Veteran

Take a chill pill

The point robynfali is making is extremely valid. In times gone by on these forums people who were unhappy with the service said so but were able to have a laugh at the same time. Now if no one is allowed to crack a small joke in an attempt to lift everyones spirits then I think you lot will be moaning to yourselves.
N/A

Take a chill pill

When you have only used 5gb this month and you are still throttled to a max of 28kb/s for NNTP you tend to be a little annoyed. I might as well throw my money down a hole as i dont use broadband for anything else but NNTP / P2P.

At 28kb/s i will be lucky to finish my download before the files retention expires.
Community Veteran

Take a chill pill

No one is saying people shouldn't be annoyed. But can't we lighten the mood here just a tiny ickle bit?

It's so depressing...
N/A

okay here is a joke....

PLUSNET....hahahahahahahahaha!!

okay here is a proper joke - festive one at that!

Tampax have replaced the string on their tampons with a piece of tinsel.... They say it's only for the Christmas period.

Suzanne
N/A

Take a chill pill

Happy Happy Joy Joy, Cheesy Happy Happy Joy Joy Cheesy

Life is so beautiful Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im so happy, im so happy
N/A

Take a chill pill

It will quiten down. People really fed up will leave and the rest of us will learn to live with it . I am not happy at some of the things Plusnet are doing recently and the problems are a lot to do with an ISP desperately trying to squeeze extra utilisation out of limitied capacity. I don't want a ruck with anyone, I just want to be able to use my internet connection in the way I chose (not a heavy downloader either - within SUP by 60gb and more). It does resemble a war zone here, but thats because of policy changes which hadn't been announced followed by confusion and evasion when people asked for answers. I'm not bitter though. Its the weekend and theres more important things in life than my internet connection Tongue
Community Veteran

Take a chill pill

/\ someone with sense!
N/A

Take a chill pill

So you should go off to another forum unless you have a problem with this shabby outfit!

S

So only people with a problem with plusnet are entitled to post....poor old plusnet, we aint allowed to tell em we like em anymore...Sorry guys

BTW Sturbville....my opinion is JUST AS VALID as anyone elses here, I am not having a go at you or the others at all, if you have a problem then voice it, your perfectly entitled to, its just that all these hundreds of threads saying the exact same thing is getting a bit tiring mate
N/A

Take a chill pill

Maybe have a Jokes Forum so we can enjoy ourslelf on these forums :lol:
Instead of reading all these stupid complaints Cheesy
N/A

Take a chill pill

I dont know if the complaints are stupid, or valid or what, its just there are SOOOOO many of them all over the place, jeez, if one person posted a sorta

THANKS PLUSNET YOUR GREAT

Post, I think no one would see it because it would get bumped downwards...

one person here had the right idea, all those with greivances put their names down on a list, now that was good, because it showed the company a growing list, whereas sporadic posting about the same thing day in day out is very hard to follow.
N/A

Take a chill pill

Hi rob, they need to try our local wireless ISP. Wink

Sorry morph....didnt see your post their...

Are you talking about G......G......G.......

Nope its no good, I cannot bring myself to say it, it gives me the shivers just thinkin about it!!

Good to see you btw..all well I trust?
N/A

Take a chill pill

I'm having too 5 months into a one year subscription.