cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO: All of us multiple Q-Jumpers

dannykos
Grafter

So - after what seems like forever, and two q-jump requests, today prodigynetworks says the following about my line:

This line has ADSL on it and there is also an open ADSL order on the line. This may be a new activation, cancellation or a regrade order

could it be that BT have finally got around to all of us? i suggest you all check (yet again) to see if anyone else has some progress.

If it's just me...... then......... :roll: ah well!! Cheesy
10 REPLIES
N/A

This suggests that your line is flagged by BT for either:
a) MAX upgrade submitted by PN
b) Request to changeover to LLU by PN.

Until it's complete you won't be able to migrate over. now it's safely in BT's hands, depending how long they've had it it will take anything upto 2/3 weeks. But usually 7 days.
mrchalk
Grafter

Not me...

"you have no open orders placed against this account"

Now theres a surprise - NOT!

3 q jump requests & 10 weeks later im still waiting like a proper cunt im afraid! :x
dannykos
Grafter

mrchalk

:lol: sorry mate - shouldn't laugh, it's a bit like when you're looking through a big pile of something, and you just know it'll be right at the bottom!

fingers crossed for you!
mrchalk
Grafter

Its ok kosifou
If i din't laugh id cry... i think youre right about being at the bottom too :x
michaelscott
Grafter

Where do you go to find out this information?
mrchalk
Grafter

What information might that be?
michaelscott
Grafter

"you have no open orders placed against this account"

This line has ADSL on it and there is also an open ADSL order on the line. This may be a new activation, cancellation or a regrade order

That information
N/A

on thing all you guys need to do is check on whether your exchange has been enabled by tiscali llu. If it has or is iminent then its probable that PN are holding off and are going to LLU you. The simple reason for this is that the margins are far better on LLU products for resellers than BTs wholesale

If anyone wants to PM i can tell you to know the state of their exchange I can tell you. I dont use samknows as its data is inaccurite
N/A

Well I've waited long enough for the upgrade and have requested my MAC, and am definitely off this time. I could have a rant about the non Max upgrade, the pathetic email servers, the poor CS, how I've never seen a company go downhill so fast etc but I really can't be bothered.

I'm off to F2S who have assured me that I will get my MaxDSL upgrade as my line is capable of 6.5mb, 50GB on peak allowance and 1am - 8am off peak which is unlimited all for £23.99 and only a 3 month contract., £2 a month more than I'm paying now. PN doesn't include Usenet Binaries any longer so they really don't have anything to offer me anymore.
N/A

I've submitted 2 tickets which have both been closed but I am also yet to see a change in sync speed or the message showing an upgrade on the line...