cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronise Contacts, Calender, and Tasks

N/A

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on the launch of the new webmail. The enhancements make the system user friendly and a pleasure to use.

I have just one suggestion to make. As you will be aware several companies such as Yahoo and Plexo have recently introduced a means of synchronising your Outlook contacts, calender, and tasks with a system with a similar look and feel to the new plus.net interface.

Currently I download all of my e-mails into Outlook on my home PC and use the web portal to check my e-mails during the day when I am at work. If it were also possible to synchronise the calender, contacts, and tasks then I believe plus.net would become market leaders in the services offered by ISPs. This would then eliminate the need to use software offered by 3rd party suppliers to store such data. I don't believe anyone else has actually offered ALL of these services through a single portal yet, thus the first to offer such services would be offering an extremely marketable service.

Kind regards from a satisfied customer!
1 REPLY
N/A

I've just realised that there is already a 'sync' facility when logging in through 'mailbox' portal rather than the 'webmail' portal.

Thanks!