Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching off interleaving problems

N/A

I requested that interleaving be switched off on my line on the 20th May

I had this reply today:

Unfortunately we have not been able to submit your regrade order as the fee could not be taken. This is because either your card details are invalid, or there are no card details on the account.
You can update your details through the 'Account Details' section of the member centre on our portal. Once this has been done please reply to this ticket so that we can action your regrade order.

I thought it was free to turn interleaving off the first time?
I usually pay by direct debit. Surely they dont need any card details?
Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Yes, it is free so you need to raise a ticket or reply if one is still open.
sladkart
Grafter

I believe that there is no payment required by BT or Plusnet for this change. Certainly I wasn't charged when I had interleaving turned off today Cheesy
N/A

Cheers guys,

I was right to think that is was free then, i've replied to them now because the ticket was still open.

Just told them to sort themselves out because i shouldn't have to make any payments.
N/A

Thinking about it, its like they copied and pasted the wrong reply because I have checked my payment details and they are all up to date. So the reason they originally gave is wrong anyway.

Rubbish!
N/A

has anyone actually had interleaving turned off?

i requested it be turned off on the 8th may, here is the ticket

Your original question 10:43pm, Monday 8th May 2006

[Support Wizard Journey] [Account Change Request] [Place modify order to set Interleave to Off] [Additional Information] i believe that interleaving has been switched on, i would like it switched off please. A faulty router made my line unstable which is why my path mode was interleaved, this has been rectified so i would like to return to fast path mode. I understand that if interleaving is turned off my line speed may reduce or i may see more disconnections. I also understand that if interleaving needs to be switched back on, a charge of £14.99 will be payable, that is fine. cheers

xxxx xxxxx BOT - DSL Provisioning 6:13pm, Tuesday 9th May 2006
Dear xx xxxx,
We have now placed a manual regrade, this is due for completion on: 10/05/06

BT Reference: 1-BOUN2P

The next action on your Contact Us Ticket is due on Wednesday 10th May at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Regrades until this time.Additional information is provided below:
Regards,
xxxx xxxxx

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:05am, Wednesday 10th May 2006

We would like to inform you that your Contact Us Ticket ID [ 19340936 ] has now been returned to the BOT - DSL Regrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

xxxxxx xxxxx CSC Agent 2:05pm, Thursday 18th May 2006
INTERNAL

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Monday 22nd May at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Regrades until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Interleaving order not progressed in eCo. BT will place the order manually and should be complete in next few days. Putting on hold to check on Monday.

Regards,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:05am, Monday 22nd May 2006

We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 19340936 ] has now been returned to the BOT - DSL Regrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Your comment 1:02pm, Monday 22nd May 2006
what is going on? we seem to be going round in circles
when is interleaving going to be turned off my account?
cheers

xxxx xxxxx BOT - DSL Logged Faults 10:44am, Friday 26th May 2006
Dear Miss Wake,
Unfortunately your order is in delay due to SYSTEM PROBLEMS EFFECTING MANY ORDERS AND ALL ISPS at BT. We are aware of the frustration this can be causing & we will keep chasing BT for an update on when these orders will be completed.

We will recheck the orders progress for you shortly as BT have advised us to check in 48 hours to see if the the order has been progressed any further.

Thank you for your continued patience in this matter.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Tuesday 30th May at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Regrades until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,
xxxxx xxxxx

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:05am, Tuesday 30th May 2006
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 19340936 ] has now been returned to the BOT - DSL Regrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

xxxxx xxxx BOT - DSL Provisioning 9:43am, Thursday 1st June 2006
Dear xx xxxx,
The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Thursday 8th June at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Regrades until this time.Additional information is provided below:

[internal]

Order not yet complete please recheck.
Regards
xxxx xxxxx

so is everyone struggling to get interleaving off?
sladkart
Grafter

has anyone actually had interleaving turned off?

yes, me, this morning Smiley

so is everyone struggling to get interleaving off?

Not a struggle - but it did take 7 days from my original request. Your ticket trail looks a lot more complicated than mine did :?