cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch authorisations - or lack of them

N/A

Switch authorisations - or lack of them

Hi,

up until about 2 months or so ago, I have noticed that I am no longer being asked to manually authorize my solo/switch card for my monthly transaction. I raised a ticket regarding this about 2 months ago (when I realised I had not been asked for authorisation and the money had been debited anyway) and you said you would "investigate".

Explanations please?
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Switch authorisations - or lack of them

I am unsure why this has happened. You may of course wriute in and our accounting department will look into it further.

For greater control of your payments have you thought of Direct Debit. These can be cancelled at any time if you wish simply by informing your bank.

Kind Regards

Kevin
--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> Hi,
>
> up until about 2 months or so ago, I have noticed that I am no longer being asked to manually authorize my solo/switch card for my monthly transaction. I raised a ticket regarding this about 2 months ago (when I realised I had not been asked for authorisation and the money had been debited anyway) and you said you would "investigate".
>
> Explanations please?

Me too

--
Lee
N/A

> Hi,
>
> up until about 2 months or so ago, I have noticed that I am no longer being asked to manually authorize my solo/switch card for my monthly transaction. I raised a ticket regarding this about 2 months ago (when I realised I had not been asked for authorisation and the money had been debited anyway) and you said you would "investigate".
>
> Explanations please?

Me too

--
Lee
N/A

This has happened to me since I joined +net 3 months ago... but Im not that bothered service is excellent and I rarely have a problem... although at the moment it takes a few attempts to connect to ADSL...
N/A

> > Hi,
> >
> > up until about 2 months or so ago, I have noticed that I am no longer being asked to manually authorize my solo/switch card for my monthly transaction. I raised a ticket regarding this about 2 months ago (when I realised I had not been asked for authorisation and the money had been debited anyway) and you said you would "investigate".
> >
> > Explanations please?
>
>
> Me too
>
>
> --
> Lee

And Me.. I have never been asked!

http://www.cajsystems.co.uk