cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sustainable Useage Policy emails

N/A

Hi,

Am I the only one getting annoyed about the sustainable usage policy emails. I don't mind the fact that, yes, I've exceeded my usage (well actually I don't think I have, especially not this month, but lets just say I have), but I do mind the fact that I get the same email lots of times. In the past 24 hours, I have receieved such email:

7 mins ago
15 mins ago
27 mins ago
37 mins ago
47 mins ago
57 mins ago
6 in the hour before that
6 in the hour before that

5-6 in every hour before that since May 12.

In all, since May 12, I'm fairly confident I've got (oop, sorry, another one just arrived, hang on), yeah sorry, fairly confident I've got 1613 emails saying the same thing.

It's quite nice to be kept informed, but I'm sure that every email I get pushes me further and further over my limit!

Is anyone else experiencing such 'enthusiasm'

Thanks
5 REPLIES
N/A

Somebody else has reported receiving repeated mail messages.
I'm not sure of the resolution, but it is not normal behaviour, and thus it is well worth raising a ticket so that somebody can have a look-see and correct the issue.
Laugh
Grafter

:shock: Blimey! No wonder we've been getting mail delivery problems. PlusNet said it was down to spam. They didn't say it was their spam! LOL.
Mand
Grafter

Hi

There is an internal problem (32575) raised on this, which is with our development team at the moment, I've just chased them for a resolution and am hoping to have an update shortly.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there Tom

Would it be possible for you to forward me a few of the messages you are receiving please? This will help us identify where the problem is originitaing from. My email address is mbeckett@plus.net.
N/A

Mand - no problems, I'll send a couple of the recent ones now. I think they're all the same, so I'll send you the last three.

Let me know if you need any more.

-tom