cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

N/A

Support

I placed a ticket at 1:00pm today and it said the waiting time for a reply was 3 1/2 hours, that was over 8 hours ago and still no reply and the current waiting time if i ring up is 30 mins, who in the right mind is going to wait 30 mins on the phone before they receive answer? employ more staff because support is terrible.
15 REPLIES
N/A

Support

Hmmm...maybe with the amount of frustrated people waiting for support they should look at introducing a callback system and then at least people would be less annoyed about the waiting times.

BT and Powergen have a system like this where you press a certain number and it calls you back when an agent is free. On the Powergen one you can even specify a different number such as a mobile.

I don't know what the costs are but maybe they could use PlusTalk to reduce thier costs :lol:
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Support

Think about this for one minute...

Not only are they short of agents, but those they have will spend a lot of each day waiting for users to answer the phone.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
jabb0
Grafter

Support

They could ring 5ppl at once and the first to get to the fone wins Cheesy

sorry!!!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Support

LOL
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Support

Not only are they short of agents, but those they have will spend a lot of each day waiting for users to answer the phone.

Others; surely? Wink
N/A

Support

WTF? :shock: Due to a high volume of calls the current waiting time is 45 mins. Wouldn't have thought there would be a high volume at 1:00am in the morning. Still no reply to my ticket either and the estimated time was just over 3 hours, 12 hours ago. So if there estimated time to answer my call is 45 mins i bet i would be waiting 3 hours.
N/A

Support

Well going by their monitoring system, there is no one waiting in a queue
Real-time call statistics
09/03/2006 01:08:30
Calls waiting 0
Longest call waiting 00:00:00
Average answer time 00:08:12
Updates every 30 seconds.

Check for yourself HERE

It would seem that their message on the system is out of date and needs bringing up to speed lol.

Regards,
Community Veteran

Support

was that on the phone line you got that as on the site it says:

09/03/2006 01:11:00
Calls waiting 0
N/A

Support

Yes it's the number off this site, i managed to get through straight away, no wonder there's no body waiting if there system is telling everybody 45 mins lol
N/A

Support

BT Yahoo use to do it quite often, when there were high call volumes coming into the call centre they would lie about how long the call wait was, usually it was left at 60 minutes even when the call volume dropped off especially in the evenings.
JonathanW
Grafter

Support

Call wait times are a bit of an issue at the moment, but this is something that is being worked on, we have more staff joining the call centre soon which will help with the work load once they have had their training. If you have a working connection then you're able to check the stats on the page listed above, as they are generally more accurate than the phone message, with the phone message being a manual thing.

As for tickets, the time listed on the site is an average closure time for tickets raised through to the CSC. Some tickets can take longer to be closed, depending on the nature of the ticket or the team that it is raised through to.
N/A

Support

Well Plusnet have messed up my sim provide order, so that means i won't be getting broadband on the same day i move but will instead have to wait 7 days or knowing plusnet probaly a lot longer. Can anyone recommend a decent ISP that values there customers and dosn't make mistakes here there and everywhere? the cost isn't an issue as long as customer support is good and no down time.
N/A

Support

Well going by their monitoring system, there is no one waiting in a queue
Real-time call statistics
09/03/2006 01:08:30
Calls waiting 0
Updates every 30 seconds.

Check for yourself HERE

It would seem that their message on the system is out of date and needs bringing up to speed lol.

Regards,
Wow, I'm nearly setting the record.Cheesy
Calls waiting 25
Longest call waiting 00:30:52
Average answer time 00:03:04
Not sure how they work out the average waiting time, this is showing at the moment and my phone display says 30 minutes and 16 seconds. The average answer time reports as 03:04, which is unusual, or maybe I'm just unlucky having been on hold for over 30 minutes so far.
LiamM
Grafter

Support

Well Plusnet have messed up my sim provide order, so that means i won't be getting broadband on the same day i move but will instead have to wait 7 days or knowing plusnet probaly a lot longer. Can anyone recommend a decent ISP that values there customers and dosn't make mistakes here there and everywhere? the cost isn't an issue as long as customer support is good and no down time.

Out of interest? How do you know Plusnet messed this up? IIRC this is in trial with BT. Out of 4 sim reprovides I've attempted for referrals, 3 of them were messed up by BT, twice because the engineer didnt even know what a sim reprovide was.