cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support please! respond :)

N/A

Support please! respond :)

It's been asked a couple of times on here but I've never seen a reply.
BTopenworld are now letting you order adsl before your exchange is enabled, so it will be activated on the day the exchange is enabled.
They have a slogan running now order from us and avoid the queue.
As I understand it would be 7-14 days before we get enabled with Plusnet, do you have any plans to let us order before its enabled so we can be activated on the day?

Also I see no option in the ordering process to have a HH to adsl assisted installation which is an extra £50 do you support this?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Support please! respond :)

Hi,

> It's been asked a couple of times on here but I've never seen a reply.
> BTopenworld are now letting you order adsl before your exchange is enabled, so it will be activated on the day the exchange is enabled.
> They have a slogan running now order from us and avoid the queue.
> As I understand it would be 7-14 days before we get enabled with Plusnet, do you have any plans to let us order before its enabled so we can be activated on the day?
>
I'll need to seek clarification on this, I will post back when I have an update for you.

> Also I see no option in the ordering process to have a HH to adsl assisted installation which is an extra £50 do you support this?

Yes we do, this process is otherwise known as a conversion order. During the signup/upgrade process you will be asked if you currently have ISDN and this dictates how we deal with the order.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

RE: Support please! respond :)

> I'll need to seek clarification on this, I will post back when I have an update for you.

Thanks for the reply Smiley
I'd appreciate it if you would Smiley
I know several ISP's have been caught out by this and are looking into it also.