cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support, please respond to ticket 20231209 (LLU MACs)

N/A

I am desperate to leave plusnet, having asked for a MAC on July 25th (following outages and terrible support, then terrible customer service when I complained about the terrible support). I was then told I was on LLU. I found another ISP who accepts LLU MACs (for a quick and easy getaway) and asked for an LLU MAC on August 2nd.

As my getaway has neither been quick nor easy, I'm now only interested in the LLU MAC being used to migrate me to a BT product so I can get a normal MAC and go to a new provider of my choice.

I've been told that my LLU MAC has been requested 3 times now (the first time on August 29th, after my ticket was ignored for 3 weeks). Please tell me if there's any sign of of my LLU MAC key and respond to my points about what will happen if I'm not moved on to a BT connection soon.

Regards,
Johnathan
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I've replied to the ticket and passed it back to the broadband operations team who are managing the LLU MAC requests. Unfortunately as this process is currently only a trial delays and problems will happen, we are currently waiting on several LLU MACs to be generated by BT and passed on to us and as soon as we receive you MAC we will start the move.
N/A

Hi,

I've replied to the ticket and passed it back to the broadband operations team who are managing the LLU MAC requests.

Thanks for the reply and apology at such a late hour.

Please see my update to the ticket which contains important information.

Unfortunately as this process is currently only a trial delays and problems will happen

Please see my post http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?p=359182#359182 for what I think of this.

we are currently waiting on several LLU MACs to be generated by BT and passed on to us and as soon as we receive you MAC we will start the move.

I thought the LLU MACs were generated by Tiscali :? :?:

I hope we'll be able to sort this out soon.

Regards,
Johnathan