Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is pants.

frusher
Dabbler

Support is pants.

Heellooo Support

I have had question ID: 20348812 open since 30th August.

Since 16th August I have sync'd @ 8000 and your stable rate has me @ 3000. I reluctantly got the comms team invlved due to the snail like progress of the question and they passed it to faults team......but still no resolution!!!

You botched my house move request, I had to go via Ofcom (marker tag issue) to get it sorted. You seemed to ignore questions. Indeed, my house move from July is still showing as a pending transaction!

My CLID is wrong, the CS person on the phone said it was not a problem but the fault checker did not work properly and now I see some changes have taken place without informing me.

Hells fire.

Now you want over £80 for a MAC (leaving within 1st year and deffered house move costs).

Please save me the £80 and fix ID: 20348812.

Stop hiding behind the web sites and fix a customer issue.

Sorry, really had enough now and just can not get progress using correct channels.

I would rather spend £80 with Plusnet enjoying good service than using it to escape Plusnet. It is that simple.
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Support is pants.

Hi,

I've replied to your tickets for you, and think I've fixed the problem (although you'll need to disconnect and reconnect for the changes to take effect).
frusher
Dabbler

Support is pants.

Dave

I feel bad for using such a stupid thread title to get assistance.

The changes you have done seem to have worked and I want to say thanks for stepping in and sorting things out for me.

Maybe the only pants I should really mention are the red ones you pull over your superman costume?

Ta

Chris