Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support-feed-back

silvercliff
Grafter

Support-feed-back

Hi All
Is any one else having long waits to get a reply from support. Details from last reply below seems it was put in the wrong place
:?: Details are as follows:
General Questions | ID: 20639152
ADC - Developers
Ticket moved into correct pool
4:14pm, Tuesday 7th November 2006 :?
3 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Support-feed-back

Last couple of tickets I've had were responded to fairly quickly (they were simple rDNS changes though)... althoguh if your ticket was in the wrong pool, then that could have increased the delay in getting it answered Sad
N/A

Support-feed-back

Similar problem here. Spent ages trying to figure out how to raise a ticket on the redesigned help pages, and when I did manage to it looks like I also sent it to the wrong place initially.

Ticket 20589309, raised at 3:41pm, Friday 27th October asking if they would look into problems i'm having with VPN which I use for work. Being on a HomeWorker Pro (ie. business) account and on past experience I'd have expected a fairly quick reply. Other people have reported problems with VPN too and we had a fruitless thread about it here

On 8:28am, Monday 30th October 2006 I got this reply:
Dear Mr Jones,
[Internal transfer]
Please advise if traffic on the above VPN connection is being correctly prioritised.

And then nothing happened.

I raised a reply to the ticket last friday to ask if anyone was looking into it, but still haven't heard a thing.
Regardless of whether I got the right or wrong pool though, it'll be two weeks tomorrow since I raised it, and still no answer Evil
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 3

Support-feed-back

I've raised this. Sorry about the ongoing delay.