cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Via a Ouija Board

lenseman
Grafter

After spending several days and wasting a lot of time I gave up trying to contact Plusnet Customer Service by phone and tried the 'Question' method. It flagged up that I should get a reply in 22hrs, that was nearly forty eight hours ago!

At one time you could get a quick answer to a question on ADSL Guide, but after 'Mad Marco' threw his toys out of his pram that stopped because he pulled the plug. It would appear that he is doing the same with the other methods of communication. Bloody nuisance customers aren't they Marco?

Do I have to get a Ouija Board to get in contact with them? My question was relating to the erratic speeds I am getting on my connection. So they should be well versed in the reply for that one.

I think that Plusnet have slipped into the Ostrich method of service, they just bury their heads in the sand and hope things will get better.

After one year of excellent service and a second where things deteriorated rapidly I was beginning to think about migrating, with this last fiasco I am now sure the time has come to climb out and leave.

I read Ian Wilds post the other day about how things will improve, OK, fine but when? I heard a similar thing from him just before he left last year and things got worse.

At the moment I am paying good money for a reduced service and am getting fed up of being ignored by the people I am paying it to.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Support Via a Ouija Board

I think that Plusnet have slipped into the Ostrich method of service, they just bury their heads in the sand and hope things will get better.

I quite agree; the service just goes from bad to worse. I wonder if there is something that PlusNet Management knows that we don't?
N/A

I have found that you get a quicker response if you raise a new ticket rather than update an existing one.