cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Tickets

N/A

Support Tickets

If any PlusNet staff are on line perhaps they would be good enough to let us know the current waiting time for a support ticket to be replied to. Ticket no 20702049 raised @ 7.01 yesterday morning - no response !
8 REPLIES
N/A

You`ll be waiting a while!

I sent a message last night and the waiting time was 11 hours+, sent another this morning and again it was 11 hours+.

Maybe they had their xmas party last night? Cheesy
N/A

Support Tickets

11+ hours - joke. More like a week. Tried to ring them this morning - hung up after over an hour in the queue.
PlusNet - absolute joke.
csogilvie
Grafter

Support Tickets

I assume you have looked at the ticket rather than just relying on the email? I used to always rely on the email to see if there were any actions on my tickets, but analyst's now have the opportunity to NOT email customers when adding comments.

This morning, I found a ticket raised yesterday had been answered, but I;d have nothing on one from the other day there... until I checked the ticket to discover it had had an internal comment on it which I hadn't been alerted too.
N/A

Support Tickets

I have the ticket open as I type this.

Nothing, no replies to my questions.
lhorwath
Grafter

Support Tickets

good morning,

We have some queues in our ticketing system at present. Up to 24hrs for those in the Generic CSC pool (others can take longer or shorter depending on which area works them). As per usual in cases where we do have a back log (we are recruiting to prevent this happening in future) the dept (and rest of the business) are all chipping in, in their own time to help bring these back down to managable levels.

Current longest call waiting is 6mins 30 secs and we have 8 waiting.

@ ronniewilson - I will answer your query now.
N/A

Support Tickets

Longest unanswered ticket, posted because I accidentally closed when I intended to add to.

Question topic: Ask the Support Team - General Questions | ID: 20702030 Open
Your original Question 6:13pm, Tuesday 14th November 2006

One more, with a single reply too long ago, ignored ever after:
D: 20687593 Open
Your original Question 7:24am, Monday 13th November 2006

I probably got a single reply to the last of these because I didn't say I had my MAC.

Having a MAC code doesn't mean somebody is certain to leave, but ignoring tickets means that that MAC code will be used.

I didn't accept the offer of a free month to stay, but that alone didn't mean I'd leave. So, no excuse for ignoring tickets about migrating out, as a lack of help increases the chance of using the MAC..
N/A

Support Tickets

my ticket now 28 hours old has not been touched. If it is a case of a complex answer or one which requires escalation a reply from the support team saying we are looking into the matter would be nice instead of letting the customer think he is being ignored. I am convinced I am being ignored as I was assured the problem had been addressed. This is not the case.Maybe it's time to look for another ISP !
N/A

Support Tickets

End of my tether. Fed up with no support. Requesting MAC code