cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket

fceluk
Grafter

Support Ticket

Are there any prizes on offer for the longest support ticket.
I have an unresolved one that has just passed 2 months and running :-)
9 REPLIES
N/A

Support Ticket

That is long! Whats your problem - hope its not urgent!

The longest i ever have had is about 3 days!

J.
fceluk
Grafter

Support Ticket

It's a business line and though the people down there in Crawley may consider it vital the main point to us is that it's cost us over £300 in subscription fees for no service and travelling expenses.
Hopefully it is near a solution. :?
fceluk
Grafter

Support Ticket

but in answer to your question:
Our ADSL broke in July. BT confirmed in a telecon that the line was ok but the Broadband had been ceased but could offer no explanation why as nothing was recorded on their system. Since then F9 have been attempting to cease and reprovide with no success to date.
You have to understand that ADSL is very new technology for BT and as such they are still learning the ropes so to speak. Once they pass their exams, I'm sure things will improve. Maybe a few pointers from the techies at F9 would help?
Wink
N/A

Support Ticket

Hi,

Sorry! I disagree with you & your being way to generous to BT. ADSL has now been around for 3-4 years here in the UK so its definately NOT a new technology by IT & telecoms standards. If BT doesnt know what the problem is, its because they are as usual totally and utterly dis-organised and useless at helping non BT ISP customers.

**Non BT ISP (Those customers who are not with BT Openworld or BT Yahoo) i.e. F9 customers get second class priority for faults & fixes of this kind. Oh! its another non BT ISP customer who gives a toss!! let them wait like the rest and when we BT feel like it we will get up off our corporate backsides and think about fixing it for you if you grovel very nicely too us. BT are a pain in the A** when it comes to things like this, frankly they are rubbish when it comes to customer service. And many many F9 customers I'm sure would also agree.

Ivan
N/A

Support Ticket

Thanks Cyteck. I was being a little sarcastic in my reply and I wholeheartedly agree with your comments about BT. I consider their stance in the telecoms market to be rip-off status and exploiting their near monopoly of this technology ( you have to have a BT line for phone line broadband).
Their Options 1,2 or 3 for voice traffic was a price hike disguised as a refreshing new pricing structure.
N/A

Support Ticket

BT - dont you just love them.
N/A

Support Ticket

BT - dont you just love them.

err... i love bt..... not!
fceluk
Grafter

Update

Just in case there was any head scratching Cyteck 'thecowenfamily' is 'fceluk'.

I prodded F9 with an "I've done an online check of the status and the line shows clear and ceased".
They have now put in a reprovide request.
Fingers crossed
fceluk
Grafter

Support Ticket

Controlling my emotions with difficulty, tears moistening my eyes.........
F9 tell me the reprovide has been successful.
My contact in Crawley tells me there is a solid green light on the Gateway.
My ADSL check using the excellent http://www.metronet.co.uk/adsl/adslChecker tells me that ADSL is alive and well.
AND IT'S ONLY TAKEN 4 MONTHS TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!!!!!

It better be right this time or else................