cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Response times

Frogger
Grafter

Support Response times

I raised a suppport request 24 hours ago, it has not been actioned. On Customer Support stats page...The ticket response time table was last updated on July 11, 2005, 7:28 am, over two days ago. Have they all gone on holiday?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Contact us tickets Ivan

Hello,

All I can say is that as far as I understand the way the support ticketing system works is that each ticket is delt with in a quing system so it depends upon how many tickets there are in the system (que) and where your ticket is in the ticketing process. Each ticket is actioned one after another in a logical manner, so if your ticket is number 3 it will be actioned more quickly than if it was ticket 300,etc.

That being said I've often wondered if this IS the best way to help deal with customers support problems as its clear time is of the essense.

**Sorry! I have no idea how long it will take them to respond? perhaps try phoning if its a pressing problem.

Ivan
--------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB User
Your Forum Your Voice,Get Involved!
Frogger
Grafter

Support Response times

No problem with first come first served, It just seems tha 24 plus hours is excessive when average ticket clear time is showing as Closure of enquiries 3 hours, 18 minutes on July 11, 2005, 7:28 am . An still shows 11th July as last update.

F9 have replied finally and sent me the standard questions which I previously answered !!!

F9 comments here.. ?Huh
slev
Grafter

Support Response times

Hi

If you response times are taking to long and is still not resolved I would suggest phoning the CS Department on 0845 1400250

As far as I remember the " Ticket Close " Times have not been correct for many months now so I would ignore that for the moment.

Regards

Ian
N/A

Support Response times

As far as I remember the " Ticket Close " Times have not been correct for many months now so I would ignore that for the moment.

Actually, thats now been fixed Smiley
slev
Grafter

Support Response times

good to here , but we dont get told little things like that Cheesy infact we dont get told anything which makes it's hard to help most of the times.

Regards

Ian