cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Frustration

N/A

Support Frustration

I must add my frustration to many other threads regarding the ticket system which we are encouraged to use. I wanted to raise a ticket today because in my efforts to opt out of the £1 a month .co.uk domain i kept on getting an error message. So i went to help and support. Could I find anywhere where I culd raise a question. It kept sending me round and round in circles.
The way the system is set up at the moment it is ok if you ar asking a pre defined question but useless if what you want to ask isnt covered my any of the categories. I can fully understand that it tales you down various routes etc to see if th answer you want sundenly appears out of the ether but its no help at all if the question you want to ask hasnt been thought of especially if you want to ensure it goes to the right people.
It would be really helpful if you could just ask a question as in the old days.
Also average times for responses build up false expectations and in my opinion should be scrapped as they are worse than useless.
Finally Im not just having a go but posting because of the frustration and trying to be helpful.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Support Frustration

If you take a look at my signature you should see a link there which will assist you in raising a ticket.

Regards,
N/A

Support Frustration

I know how to raise a ticket but could not find the correct heading under which to raise it. There are clearly defined headings which dont help if your question doesnt fit into one of them -that was my point.
N/A

Support Frustration

The closest fitting one would be a good way to go, although I have to admit that there could definately be advantages to have one called "Any Other Questions" or "General Questions".
lingbob
Grafter

Support Frustration

I know how to raise a ticket but could not find the correct heading under which to raise it. There are clearly defined headings which dont help if your question doesnt fit into one of them -that was my point.

For your particular problem:

Technical Support -> Domains -> Hosting Domains

Wait for the new window to load and then close it. You should now a see the option to "Alternatively, ask your question to the Support Team". Click on that and ask your question in the box provided.