Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Suggestion

Following yesterdays problems and indeed many others if the past that flood the CS phone lines, would it not be a sensible idea to have an 0800 number that simple gave a service status announcement. If this was updated on a regular basis I'm sure it would save no end of phone calls to CS and keep customers informed of any problems.

Yesterday I could not get on dial up or an answer from CS which was damn annoying. A simple status message would have saved a great deal of trouble.
3 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Suggestion

This was something that was suggested yesterday, having some sort of service status phone line, and I believe that it has been passed through internally as something that we can look at doing in future.
craign
Grafter

Suggestion

Ianwild
Grafter

Suggestion

Our priority right now is on getting our new phone system up and running, so that in the event of a problem everyone can get through and can hear better quality recorded information on the number that everyone already has.

I would agree though that an 0800 status line is a very good idea and something we should try to progress during the latter part of this year.

Regards,

Ian