cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: Limits/Thresholds on VMU Page

N/A

How about including the relevant bandwidth limits on the VMU page? Frankly, I'm so confused now I would like it spelled out to me so there can be no more confusion.

Good/bad idea?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Suggestion: Limits/Thresholds on VMU Page

Well if you were a little paranoid you might be forgiven for thinking that keeping the customer in the dark might be the plan? Like not telling us what the limits were but when they did then telling us all off for breaking them in the periods before that? :roll:

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni)[Full quote of preceding post removed as it is unnecessary]
N/A

can anyone answer this please,

is our monthly usage figure for the s.u.p taken from the calender month, ie the one that is displayed on the v.m.u, or from billing date to billing date?

sorry if it's a daft question but i'm just not sure.
N/A

I would actually like it to tell me how much bandwidth I have left definitively. If PN are policing us in this way, I think they should make the information readily available; especially as there's been so much confusion over the past months..
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

With response to grake's query, SUP is based on your usage as it runs from invoice date to invoice date. However, the SUP profiling itself is carried out in one go, for all customers.

As for a link to the SUP date from the VMBU pages, I've raised this as an internal idea, as it would be nice to have a direct link there so that people can check easilly if they're unsure of the figures.
N/A

Hi,

With response to grake's query, SUP is based on your usage as it runs from invoice date to invoice date. .

why is that?, that just makes it harder to figure out how much we've used.

why can't the last three months usage from the v.m.u be used?