cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggest Technical support look at the job tickets

N/A

Evil
I posted a technical request yesterday at 08:30 regarding a significant issue I was having connecting to a VPN service.
I am still waiting on your technical support people to give some initial response.

Been waiting about 30 hours now and nothing .. not good enough !!
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Go on rant some more Tongue
N/A

Hi parking,

Perhaps not the best place to post this if you want feedback from the comms team

Customer feedback forum is the place.

As your issue is unlikely to be dealt with by the CSC, you might have a longer wait for networks to look at this and answer.

If you do post in the feedback forum i would appreciate more detail on your problem as we are experiencing VPN issues also.
N/A

Hi pcsni

my actual VPN issue was resolved by magic yesterday around 1ish without any response from pn relating to the ticket I raised. I am interested to know just what problems pn were experiencing yesterday as a colleague via pn also could not connect to VPN service all morning until roughly the same time.
I just want to get some response from someone at pn as they are being v quiet

For info I managed to successfully connect to VPN via the backup 56k dialup offered by pn and other non pn colleagues connected to our VPN without any issues

ps
very new to pn and these forums so don't really no yet best place to post etc ...

hope your problems are resolved
N/A

I can relate to that - Why don't they assign a couple of members of staff to only deal with tickets and not answer phones!

If they do that , then maybe they simply need more staff.
Community Veteran

They are recruiting for CS agents:

Customer Support Agent (RC2)

We are seeking friendly and enthusiastic individuals to support and respond to queries from our fast growing customer base. Successful candidates will become part of our award winning customer support team, answering technical, sales and customer service enquiries via telephone and written communication. Duties will also include customer awareness, liaison with third party suppliers and some outbound calling.

All we ask is that you can demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude, are well motivated and have an ability to learn quickly, along with an interest in the Internet or Computing. We will provide you with complete in house training, and you will work in a fast moving and friendly callcentre environment. Previous experience in first or second line helpdesk support would be beneficial; however we will consider all applicants regardless of background. All applicants must have the ability to communicate clearly at all levels.

These full and part time roles allow for fast track career development with opportunities in all areas of our business. These posts are both demanding and rewarding, and shift or night work may be required. Salaries are competitive and all successful candidates will be subject to a 3 month probationary period. After that, the sky's the limit!

If interested, please download and complete the electronic Application and Equal Opportunities forms and e-mail back to the relevant addresses.

Please also include a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this post.
N/A

Open Day

thats the job you need to apply for to get into the open day!

(Yes I know the cat detracts enough from my credibility but hey ho)

They are recruiting for CS agents:

Customer Support Agent (RC2)

We are seeking friendly and enthusiastic individuals to support and respond to queries from our fast growing customer base. Successful candidates will become part of our award winning customer support team, answering technical, sales and customer service enquiries via telephone and written communication. Duties will also include customer awareness, liaison with third party suppliers and some outbound calling.

All we ask is that you can demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude, are well motivated and have an ability to learn quickly, along with an interest in the Internet or Computing. We will provide you with complete in house training, and you will work in a fast moving and friendly callcentre environment. Previous experience in first or second line helpdesk support would be beneficial; however we will consider all applicants regardless of background. All applicants must have the ability to communicate clearly at all levels.

These full and part time roles allow for fast track career development with opportunities in all areas of our business. These posts are both demanding and rewarding, and shift or night work may be required. Salaries are competitive and all successful candidates will be subject to a 3 month probationary period. After that, the sky's the limit!

If interested, please download and complete the electronic Application and Equal Opportunities forms and e-mail back to the relevant addresses.

Please also include a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this post.
Community Veteran

I would but I am only 16 and I want to go as a loyal customer not as potential staff.
LiamM
Grafter

Moved to Customer Feedback...
N/A

I'd comment more about the failing ticket system, but I've commented on five posts already this morning.

Oh look, here's another one.