cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid ticket system

N/A

Stupid ticket system

Does anyone agree that the ticket system for asking a question is just plain stupid?

Heres my scenario.

Plusnet notify me of changes to my connection via the ticket system. So if I do not log on and go into the support area while they are still "open", then I never see them!
When they have been "open" for a while then I guess they close automatically. Then they are not shown at all unless you ask to view all messages.

Am I supposed to be receiving an email to say I have a ticket open? If so I am getting no message.

So Plusnet presume you are psychic and expect you to log into your support area just on the offchance you might see their notification?

Total pants me thinks!
6 REPLIES
N/A

Stupid ticket system

What email address are your notifications going to? Have you checked?

Do you monitor your postmaster account?
N/A

Stupid ticket system

They normally email you to your postmaster@ address and the address they have on file. check to make sure your not throwing them out as spam.
N/A

Stupid ticket system

I get the emails to say the money is due to be drawn out of my account every month but nothing else.

No notifications or anything. Not even any message to say I have had a reply to one of my posts.

So my email address is correct but nothing is coming through ufortunately Sad
N/A

Stupid ticket system

Of course the email could have been "lost" with all the other plusnetters ones a few weeks ago. The times tie in.
N/A

Stupid ticket system

Yeah, like I said, check your email client. I didn't have notifications for a while until I checked my "junk" folder and found them all in there Cheesy
N/A

Stupid ticket system

Cheers Squidgey.

I always check the spam folders just in case. Nothing is in there.