cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid Question - BT IPStream Office 2000

N/A

Many apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find any posts relating to it.

I received this email yesterday;

PlusNet are pleased to confirm that your broadband regrade to BT IPStream Office 2000 is now complete.

Please note: You may need to reboot your modem or router before you can experience your new speed.

However, my speeds do not seem to have changed. Is this to be expected at the moment or is something wrong somewhere ?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Dear Mr

PlusNet are pleased to confirm that your broadband regrade to BT IPStream
Home 2000 is now complete.

Please note: You may need to reboot your modem or router before you can
experience your new speed.

If you do have any further queries, our friendly Support team can be
contacted via the convenient Contact Us facility at our website,
http://portal.plus.net/, or by telephone on 0845 1400200.

Kind regards,

Customer Support

PlusNet - The Smarter Way to Broadband
http://portal.plus.net

Yep I got the same, But I'm currently on the "upto" 8meg Service, due to go Max ADSL on my next billing date....Could someone from CS Comment please....
Mand
Grafter

Morning guys Smiley

Both of you have been upgraded to MaxDSL, the email has an error in it which I have flagged to the relevant people.

You should see higher sync speeds when you have disconnected and reconnected.
N/A

I thought this would be happening on my next billing date .i.e. The 30th of this Month...It still says Upto 8meg on my Account details...Do I need to do anything else more or will it change to the New product automatically at the next billing date....I was going to switch off the router so as the Upgrade went smoothly as previously suggested...but the unxepected regrade has put paid to that...Looks like I'll have to wait the 3 days now until BT catch Up....My speed test says Upload has changed, but not the download...
Mand
Grafter

It could take upto 3 days for the speed to update, you could try rebooting the router, if it changes sync speed this should update your browsing speed.

Your product will be updated at your next billing date, as you were on the higher level product the regrade was one of the first batch to be submitted.