cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange display of PlusNet web pages

Enkel
Grafter

Can anyone help please? For the last few days when I have visited this site most of the formatting seems to have gone. Instead of getting a neatly formatted page with everything easily accessible I get the links at the top (Home, residential, Business etc) listed down the side of the screen in Times New Roman font. Under that is the purple panel that tells us this is the PlusNet member centre and under that the Phone Calls, Discussion forums, USENET etc links. The links work. When I click on "Forums" for example , and follow it by clicking on the "Community Suport" link, I finish up in these pages. But they're laid out all wrong.

Has anyone any ideas? Windows XP, Firefox V2.0.0.2, Screen resolution 1024x768, high colour.
2 REPLIES
Enkel
Grafter

Sorry, chaps, forget this one! I posted it on the Firefox forum as well and have received a reply which solves the problem completely. Erase the Plusnet cookies, clear the cache and restart. Hey presto! All is well again. Sorry if anyone has been scratching their heads on my behalf.
sam
Grafter

Hi wellfields,

I am pleased to hear that you have got this sorted. Cheesy