cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop taking the **** out of business customers

N/A

2 Days and no ticket response. We pay almost £600 per year for our 512k business account and you call this support?

ANSWER MY TICKET WILL YOU!!!!!!!

On a more annoying note, isn't it about time you sorted you business customers out regarding the speed upgrades. We pay two and a half times as much as home users for a 4 times slower service, what else do we get? It's certainly not for improved support response that's for sure.

Also, how come the only way to get a ticket answered is to post a rant in the forum? I don't normally rant, but it's every time I raise a ticket.

If anyone else feels this strongly, please post "Aye" in responce to this thread.
28 REPLIES
N/A

Aye - Should be better, and for me in the past, it has been.
N/A

Portola,

Thanks alot mate, in your demand that your tickets are treated equaly to us home customers they've done just that and are now ignoring the whole lot Sad
LiamM
Grafter

If you want to get picky about it. Business users should get a superior service with regards to ticket support. This is one of the reasons Plsunet have given in the past for our extortionate prices.
N/A

Lol, I know they should get quicker turn arounds... my point was you're now getting the same as us... none.
N/A

On a more annoying note, isn't it about time you sorted you business customers out regarding the speed upgrades.

Hi there,

There will be changes made to the business packages in the very near future. these will include a change in pricing structures and the implementation of free speed upgrades. the upcoming changes will be part of a rolling process which will include support options amongst others.

I agree that the current level of support for business customers is poor and i have been fairly vocal about this in the past. i am assured that the new offerings will be just what the doctor ordered and not before time.

Expect an announcement about the changes within the next few weeks. This process is set to commence from August 1st.
N/A

Sorry solstans mate. I never meant for everyone to be ignored.

It was simply my intention to get everyone up to the business level of service, that's all.

Shockedops:
N/A

Off topic, or is it?
I wonder if we will be told about the price decreases in a similar manner to the price changes for residential accounts?
Good news though that the message has got through about businesses being upset.
I guess many business accounts are actually worth more to PN than they realise, as certainly at my co, we also pay for a large number of home users as a staff benefit, so aside from the £80/mth for the business account, they also get about 10 home accounts from me, and with the roll out of wireless this looks to increase by an additional 10 wireless accounts.
(Another gripe is the one connection per account limit, but I guess that needs to be in the ideas forum)
N/A

Valid point there and i think it was raised some time ago.

it is quite annoying that we cant have an option whereby we can sign up for multiple connections under the one account.

this, as i said, was discussed quite a while ago and was being investigated as pert of an upgraded or improved "partner" type scheme. there was even a website where you could register your interest in this. Nothing came of it though, unfortunately, like so many other things.

Certainly, for a few of my clients, it would be a valuable option and maybe somthing we will get them to look into in the future.
The message from business has most definately gotten through, of that there is no doubt. i firmly believe that we will see some remarkable offerings in the near future.
LiamM
Grafter

The Plusnet partner programme works in exactly the same way as referrals do. Except you have to pay a monthly fee. I guess it's designed for people who are not Plusnet customers?

http://www.plus.net/partners/

What I think you could remember, Mark. Is the discussion of us actually retailing Plusnets ADSL services (rather than just referring them) to our own Customers, kind of like us acting as a vISP. I kind of do this at the moment as I manage a fair few accounts.

I signed up for more info, but didnt receive anything, and I guess this is now not being thought about.
N/A

Have raised a thread in the suggestions forum.
If you want to add your support the link is here
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30145
Topic: Make accounting easier for businesses
Thanks
N/A

Yes Liam, I do remember that. But there was also a discussion involving Ian at or around the same time where the very point of multiple accounts was discussed and was to be looked at.

Maybe somthing else for the work stack.
LiamM
Grafter

Yup... it would be a very good feature - and I'm sure very beneficial for Plusnet.

However, development work at Plusnet takes a lifetime at the moment, so I'm afraid my hopes aren't high for a response.

I think I remember Dave saying that PN were going to be looking at the Ideas and Suggestions forum over the weekend at the latest. So perhaps there is hope for a response.
Community Veteran

I think I remember Dave saying that PN were going to be looking at the Ideas and Suggestions forum over the weekend at the latest. So perhaps there is hope for a response.

Yep, Dave said that if Ben or Bob did not do beforehand he would go through it at the weekend.
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi Portola,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket. I have asked someone to take a look at it now for you.

At the moment we have quite a few tickets in the CSC pool and we will be assigning dedicated people to these when the workstack permits.

As for the other ideas and suggestions highlighted in this thread, I believe Dave is going to chase these up.