cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop messing with the portal

Community Veteran

And sort the a-mail problem out!

Do you not feel that your resources would be better spend sorting out the e-mail problem?

Chilly
64 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

The people "messing with the portal" are probably not the same people that would be dealing with the email problem - WPMT (Web and Portal Management Team) verses Networks.
N/A

How about stop messing about with stuff and complicating matters until the current isues are resolved. Its bad enough finding out whats going on without the portal changing every month as well.

just my 2p
csogilvie
Grafter

Thankfully they don't change the layout every couple of months! Most times it's just updating product pages etc.
N/A

Far to pink, why so much pink, why, why. who tiold you Pink looks good on websites? Who told you that? im not anti gay or anything, but all this pink is kinda gay...
N/A

all these changes suggests that they have nothing better to do...........is john prescott now in charge of pn?
N/A

Far to pink, why so much pink, why, why.

Could it be that PlusNet are preparing for the expected takeover and have been adjusting the colours to suit the company who are going to become the new owners? Smiley

I wonder what other isp's use pink as their main colour theme in their website? Wink
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Or could it just be that the member centre's colour scheme has been pink for quite a while, and the new banner is reflecting that. If you go to the other sections, the banner is in their colour scheme as well.

Phil
N/A

If you go to the other sections, the banner is in their colour scheme as well.

Hi Phil

All the other sections are the same mucky pink; purple was the main colour wasn't it? :?

Edit: I see what you mean now, the other sections being business, help and support etc..

Apologies...
Superuser
Superuser

I get green for Help & Support, white on the home page, dark purple on the residential pages, blue on the business pages.

Phil
N/A

Phil we crossed posted... I have adjusted my previous reply . Smiley
N/A

that still elaves the question, Why pink still? would it not have been a good idea to Change the color, since most custoemrs use this fourm. or is it an attempt at scaring people away from using the tools in the meber center?
Superuser
Superuser

Phil
N/A

If this is how much outrage a colour change causes, better hope PN doesn't change anything major like the forum software :|
N/A

I have to admit to being a bit baffled by the change, although graphically it does look a lot more simple. Perhaps they have changed them to a smaller sized graphic file to free up some bandwidth and speed up the portals a bit?
Even if the change only saved a couple of Kb, then over the huge number of times that the pages are loaded on a daily basis, there must be some saving?